Chapter 11

*Abhay Pov*

When I heard Raj's voice I glared at the poor window in front of me. Then I heard her rambling continuously so I turned around to see her face with a frown, and she is rambling so cutely.

I couldn't help but laugh clutching my stomach. Then I heard him saying that he is going to miss her, and she laughed at him. Then she continued smiling at the mobile.

She didn't smile at me during the whole wedding, but now she is smiling for him. I turned around and hit the wall in front of me with my foot, making me shout with the pain.

"What happened?" She asked, coming near me when I bend to hold my feet.

"Nothing!" I replied groaning because my feet are throbbing badly.

"What nothing? Just come and sit down." She said and pulled me towards the couch holding my shirt with her fingers.

When I sat down, she took the ice from the ice bucket on the table containing champagne and placed it on my feet.

"Oh, God!" I said, closing my eyes.

"Is it hurting?" she asked worriedly.

"Yeah!" I replied, opening my eyes.

"How stupid can you be? Who hits the wall like that?" she asked scolding me.

Then I observed something and looked at her in confusion. What is she even doing?

"Why are still holding the flowers?" I asked her looking at the roses in her hands.

She immediately tensed, but didn't say anything. I moved near her and started taking the bouquet away, but stopped myself when I heard her shout in pain.

"What? What happened?" I asked her after taking the bouquet and saw that her hands are in a little red color.

I was looking at them in confusion and then felt the thorns pressing my hands. I immediately threw them away and touched her hands to see that they are wounded by the thorns.

I got up and pulled her to her feet. I winced, but walked towards the washroom and washed her hands properly and checked whether any thorns got stuck there.

Then I took the tissue paper there and tied her hands in different layers. When they are completely secured I covered them with small towels there.

After that, I again pulled her towards the couch and plopped us both on it. I was looking at her, and she is not even looking directly at me.

"Is marrying to me hurt you so much that you did this to yourself?" I asked her finally.

"Is marrying to me hurt you so much that you did this to yourself?" she asked back pointing my feet, which are becoming little purple now.

"I have a reason for doing this, and that is not marriage." I replied honestly.

"I too have a reason for doing this and trust me that is not marriage." She replied shrugging.

We both are in pain, so I tried to remember did I pack any painkiller, but I didn't pack one.

"Did you pack any painkiller?" I asked her, and she shook her head.

I looked in front of me and saw that it is actually champagne right so why don't we use it as our painkiller.

"Shall we drink this and numb the pain at least until tomorrow morning?" I asked her showing the bottle.

"I never drank anything." she said, shaking her head.

"I too had a few drinks here and there, but I am also not that used to it. And didn't you want to drink like sometime in the life?" I asked her confused and opened the bottle.