Chapter 12

(^ This song be unlocking my inner god complex)

We walk around the school into the building and it looked like an office space. "This is the main office where we will be picking up your schedule." Vivan and I walk in and the lady at the front desk looks at me. "Hello, Good Morning. May I help you?" "I'm new here." I smile brightly . "Name?" She asks looking through some papers on the table. "Natalia Zullo." She raises an eyebrow before looking up. "We only have an Natalie Acton." I blush a little before looking down "Yes, that's me." She hands me my schedule and a paper with the times of each period on it. "Welcome to the school, I'm sure you'll love it here and fit right in. If anyone gives you any trouble or bothers you, please let us know.

She gives me a big smile before seeing us out. We walk past a few rooms before leaving the building. There were people everywhere, at tables or walking around. There were tunnels above where people were walking from building to building. "This is the grove. It's the walk way between buildings but you'll see a lot of people hang out here. I nod my head following her lead. We walk through the students with a few of them looking at me. "Just ignore them. You're pretty, people are bound to stare." I blush before looking down smiling. "May I see your schedule?" She asks and I hand it to her.

"So your first period is Calculus. We have 9 buildings in total: Seshat (Egyptian God Of Math), Thoth (Egyptian god of Writing), Muse (Greek god of Science), Apollo (Greek god of Art), Hermes (Greek god of Athletics), Portunus (Roman god of Locks), Artemis (Greek god of Animals), Hephaestus( God of Technology), Cafeteria, and the Main office which we just came from. The Grove connects them all. Each building has at least 3 floors. Seshat is the math building, which is where your calculus class is. Thoth is the writing building, which is where your English class is. Muse is the Science building, your psychology class is there. Apollo is the Arts building which is where your painting, culinary, and ballet classes are. Hermes is the athletics building, Portunus is where everyone's lockers are but also where the library is, Artemis is where the animals are and the school vet, Hephaestus is where the media center is but also the computer/tech classes are. I heard they build things like robots in there. The Cafeteria which is that building right there, you have lunch during 6th which is the last period to have lunch. Since all your "

I stare blankly trying to retain all the information which makes her giggle. "Don't worry you'll figure it out in no time. Just try your best not to get lost and if you do, there are directories and hall monitors. They're students so it's easier to ask for help. Also you're locker #7950 and the combination is 16-26-0." She points to the spots on the schedule that says it. "Thank you!" I say. "Come on, I'll show you how to open it." She grabs my hand and drags me along to the building. We walk for a while before we enter the glass building. A big drawing was held in a glass container in the middle of the floor:

 A big drawing was held in a glass container in the middle of the floor:

"Those are in every building, it's what represents it. Also since most of your electives are in Apollo, this semester you would belong to the house of Apollo. I'm in Artemis. They're basically school clubs. The Leaders of Apollo this semester are Cia and Lucas I'm pretty sure. They're really cool, Cia's one of my best friends." "Her name sounds pretty." "She's very pretty but she might uhm...be too much...at times..?" She explains looking up. She steps on the escalator while I follow her.