Chapter 9

I skip down the hallway and down the stairs. I see my Daddies in beautiful suits and Adrianna in a beautiful royal blue dress. Danny looks at me in awe before kissing my forehead "You look beautiful." "How come I didn't get a forehead kiss?" Adrianna says crossing her arms. "I didn't know you wanted one." Danny says pouting. "You didn't ask her, you just did it." He walks up to her and kisses her cheek before smiling at her. "Better?" She smiled big before her face turns red and nods. "The car is ready." A man in a black suit walks in and says. "Thanks Andrew." He bowed before holding the door open for us. He was quite young and very handsome. He gave almost the same serious vibe Leo did. "Lia, come along." Danny says holding out his hand to me. I take it smiling at the man for opening the door for us.

A limo was outside and men lined up against the stairs. "Everything has been prepared Sir." A tall man says to Bryan making him nod. Bryan gets into the Limo first with the rest of us following. That's when I seen 4 girls sitting in there, one of them being Lilly. She sends me a smile wrapping her arm around Bryan's. "Kitten, sit with me." Jori says pouting pulling me towards him. He sits me in the middle of him and this girl before hugging my body and leaning his head onto of mines. "Lia, Adrianna, you haven't properly met them. This is Lilliana, Valentina, Julia, and Kim." Danny says pointing too each girl.

"Thwey arwe rweally prwetty." I say not really meaning it but also not wanting any more spanks added. "Yeah, for cougars." Adrianna says disgusted. I snicker while their mouths drop open. "W-What?" Kim says with a worried face. "We're like 21." Lilly scoffs. "I hope I don't look like that when I'm 21." Adrianna says crossing her legs. I laugh covering my mouth. "Adrianna." Leo says with a tone that sent a warning. "Sorry, I was just trying to be honest." "It's okay. She's a teenage girl. We were all like this." Julia says half smiling.

"Don't compare me to you. Thanks." "I'm sorry. She's just a bit cranky." Danny says giving an apologetic smile. "Andrew start." Bryan says hitting the front of the car. And with that we took off into the night. The car ride was silent and the only thing that could he heard was breathing. Julia cleared her throat looking towards me before saying "You look really pretty today, Natalia." I didn't want to be mean so I smiled the best I could tilting my head "Tank you swo much!" "No problem." She smiled back. Jori pats my head making me blush. "Good Girl." I feel my heart speed up and my ears go red. "So, do we get dates to this ball?" Adrianna say smiling. "Of course." Bryan answers smirking.

"Really? Who?" She was now excited and I can't lie and say I wasn't. "Each other." Leo says without making eye contact. Our smiles drop into a straight face. "I'm not dancing with her all night. She's literally so tiny." "I's nwot that shwort." I whispers pouting. "Then you can dance with me." Danny says smiling. She blushed before looking down. "O-Okay.""Then who am I supposed to dance with?" Kim I think her name was says pouting. "You don't even like dancing." "Well you didn't even ask." "Why would I need to ask? I already know." Danny says slightly annoyed. "Because! You think you know everything!" "Here we go again." Jori whispers as Danny rolls his eyes. Then it started. She went on and on talking/screaming. My ears felt like they started to bleed after about 10 minutes and after 15 you could see the annoyance on Adrianna's face. 

"Hey. Would you mind shutting the fuck up?" She says showing a fake smile. "Language." All my daddies say at the same time. "Look Kim. Not right now, okay?""Fine." She turned her head away and crossed her arms. We pulled up to a huge and glamorous hotel. A lot of people in beautiful gowns with their hair tied up. "Wow" I say looking out the window. "Here are the rules. Listen carefully." Leo says. "No dancing with other men. Don't go too far away from our view. No candy until you've eaten dinner. And last but more importantly, Don't act up." "Yes Sir!' We both say. "Good. Andrew." The door opens making me excited.

Julia and Leo walk out first leaving the rest of us to follow. There were photographers taking pictures and asking questions, valets driving cars, and host letting people in. We walked up this beautiful long carpet before a man stops and checks off some names before asking mines. "Natalia." I say smiling. "Last name as well dear." "Natalia Zullo." "Okay and you, Miss? " "Adrianna Merrow." He looked throw the list before bowing and telling everyone "You may enter." "Tank you!" I say giving my best smile. He smiled back and held his heart.