Chapter 1

Hope you enjoy the first chapter!

I sat on my bed holding my bunny while doing some homework. I felt a sharp pain on my thigh making me screech. I look to the side and see none other than Blake and his friends. Blake hits me again with the belt making me scream out in pain. His friends all laugh like it's some kind of sick joke.

"Owie." I cry softly holding my thigh. "You we're ignoring me so I came to give you a present." he says grinning. "I have homework." I glare. The door opens as Victoria, Veronica, and Frenchy walk in looking worried. Blake's eyes immediately soften and he changes his whole expression. "Is there a problem here?" Ronnie asked in her snobbish voice.

"Oh my god! Look at our company! It's the fag and the orphanage whores." One of his friends say  laughing. "If I'm such a whore, why did you ask me out two weeks ago?" Ronnie say with a raised eyebrow.

 "Guys! I told you, violence isn't the answer." Blake says frowning. Frenchy raised his eyebrow while the twins smile "Exactly listen to Blake. Now run off." Ronnie says.  They walk out the room as Blake smirked at me.

"Lia, you need to know how to speak up for yourself." Frenchy says frowning at me. "I know, I'm sorry." I frown back. "Well one of the main reason we came here was to see if you wanted to have a tea party." Vicky says clapping her hands.

We all acted like "little children" as people would call it but we believed we acted normally. They called us stupid, childish, and mentally ill because we didn't act our age. I'd be lying if I said it didn't annoy me a bit.

"Okay but after I finish my homework." All of a sudden Ms.Crickwell yelled "Ladies!" letting us know someone was at the orphanage and that we should come out. We were the only ones in the room so we had Frenchy stay and we walked out.

We got in the line at the end and seen Ms.Crickwell standing there with a intriguingly handsome man who looked no older than 26. "These are all of our girls!" She enthuses smiling. He went down the line staring at each one of us for no longer than 5 seconds.

"Names!" Ms.Crickwell yells. Everyone started saying their names in order but the twins and I got distracted by our own conversation. Della hit Victoria hard causing her to cry out in pain. As Victoria was about to say something one of the girls said "Stupid, Stupider, and Stupidest." Her and her friends started laughing. (She thought she ate huh...)

Veronica replies pointing to each of them "Ugly, Uglier, and Ugliest" She then glared at Della "Please don't touch my sister again. I wouldn't want to have to hurt you." She doesn't really play around when it comes to her Vicky. They've been inseparable since birth.

Victoria smiled "I's Victoria but you may call me Vicky." "Veronica." and I smiled happily and said "Natalia." The guy smirked "I'll take the twins." Everyone's eyes widened. "Mr.Hampton. A-Are you sure? These two have a sharp mouth and they act like children."

He turned serious and glared at her "Are you questioning my choice?" She shook her head hurriedly "N-No Sir, Come this way and you two go get ready."

Everyone rushed to the room. "No Fair. How come they get picked? They aren't even pretty." A girl asked sitting on her bed. "Do you recognize him?" Another asks. "Yes, That's Thomas Hampton. He owns Black Towers. His family is the fifth richest family in the world."

The twins were shocked the most. "You guys got yourselves a "Sugar Daddy"." Frenchy says laughing. "What's that?" I ask tilting my head. Vicky shrugged and we all looked at Frenchy. "It's a guy with a lot of money I think. I don't know I heard some girls saying it at school."

We all giggled and then helped them pack. When they were ready we walked them to the door where so called Thomas was waiting. "Come visit us okay?" I say almost crying. "I promise we will." Vicky says hugging me while Ronnie hugs Frenchy.