• 🧡🐾 | it's okay to be little, max.

Caregiver: David
Little: max

WARNING: CURSING (with censorship)

Max trembled as he walked over to David's cabin where he slept with Gwen. His hands were shaking and it was thundering out. Tests were streaming down his face as he walked over. G*dd@mn1t! This was so dumb.. he yelled at himself inside his head as he stopped in front of his counselors cabin door. Here goes nothing... He knocked and stood back waiting for an answer. He finally felt the guilt and embarrassment wash over him as he didn't hear any foot steps. F/ck th1s. He started to walk away when he heard the door open.

"Hello? Any camper need anything?" David said in his usually cherry tone except it was a bit low since he was sleepy. "yeah.." max mumbled as he walked back over. "oh! Max? What's up camper?" David bent down with a smile and looked at him, noticing his tear filled eyes. "Oh gosh.. max are you alright?" Max immediately covered his eyes and wiped away the water works. "Yeah..no? I don't know!!" He said Inna squeaky voice as he slipped and fell onto his bum-- causing his bum to land right on the wet grass since it was raining.

"Hey, take it easy camper. Looks like someone is a bit scared of the thunderstorm huh? I didn't expect it to be you of all people, bud. That's okay though. Come here." Max wiped his tears and sniffled and he held his arms up for David to pick him up. Being cradled really sounds good right now. David picked him up and held him close to his chest as he walked back into the cabin where Gwen was peacefully sleeping-- well somewhat peaceful. She snored heavily. He sat down on his bed and cradled max close to him while rubbing his back. "Shush now buddy. I know you're scared, but I won't let anything hurt you."

"...daddy.." max whimpered out as he clung to his counselor. David got a bit confused but accepted it immediately. "Oh, you wanna call me daddy, max? That's alright by me! You can be my little boy, bud. Daddy's here for you." Max sniffled and nodded as he felt his sleepiness take over him. "You should really get some rest max. I heard that yawn." Max pouted but he closed his eyes anyways. For once he felt safe, like nothing could hurt him. David was so accepting of him and it made him wanna cry of happiness. "I won't tell anyone about this since I know that's probably what you want, max. I'll put you back in bed before everyone wakes up. Don't worry bud."

Max whined and clung to David. "No! Dun wanna!" David looked confused as he looked down at max. "I wan stay wif..daddy.." David felt a smile appear on his face as he softly agreed. "of course max. I'm fine with that. I have to get up early to get breakfast ready but you can sleep in daddy's bed so you're not lonely." Max nodded and put his thumb in his mouth as he felt himself drift off. "Hey hey, that's icky max. Don't suck your thumb. Do you have a pacifier or anything?" Max shook his head and looked a bit upset now that he realized he had little to no little gear. "Well hold on then, I think we have a couple spare pacifiers in case toddlers came to the camp. Let me look." David softly placed max down and walked over to the cabinet in the cabin.

He opened it and pulled out a small box full of baby things for toddlers that came occasionally. He took a baby blue pacifier and unwrapped it out of it's packaging. "Just a second max. Let me wash it!" He ran over to the bathroom and cleaned it off for a good 5 minutes before running back off the spot where Max was squirming around and looking oblivious and small as ever. David took in the adorable sight before plopping the pacifier into the little boys mouth. "Thank you daddy.." Max said as he made grabby hands for David again. "Here I come max! No worries. I'm here." He picked up max and placed him into his lap once again and began to rub his hair.

He sorta wished that max was like this more often. So small and little , willing to be held and wanting to be taken care of. David always wanted a kid, maybe he could adopt max.. max whimpered as he rubbed his eyes and looked up at David with his pure and innocent little eyes. "Oh max, you're so little. I wish you weren't so hard on yourself bud. You're practically already a baby yet you have to resort to being even younger because of how stressful things are for you. Poor baby." He said as he picked Max up again and placed him on his chest, Max's head laid on his shoulder. "Mmmm.. wanna be little all day.." Max said in a whimper as he sucked his pacifier. "I know bud, I know. But we have stuff to do today. How about you be little tonight, does that sound good hm?" Max nodded and giggled as he looked at David. "Great little one! I can't wait. This can be our little secret!" He winked with a smile.