CHAPTER 2

Edward Remus Teddy Lupin's pov

I follow Peter with my eyes as he walks to his friends I think and take a deep breath in. He was beautiful and so small. He was muscular but to me he looked so small and delicate.

I look around the mansion and sigh. This place belonged to Draco Malfoy, my cousin. His blood son, Scorpius Malfoy who at the is 16 and that already has a son from Albus Potter. A son that nobody knows about because Scorpius was shunned from the Potter household. And Albus doesn't have a good relationship with his parents and usually stays in the Malfoy household.

Albus and Scorpius are raising their son who is two years old at the moment, but because they are still in Hogwarts they can't stay with him always, so Draco is the one that is actually raising him.

Nobody knows of me being here. They don't even know that there is another universe existing right beside them. Draco had accidentally himself here and he chose to stay here instead of going back to his birth universe. Draco has three more children that he had before Scorpius. And they are triplets. Cassiopeia, Hercules and Caelum. And then the grandson, Cepheus.

Draco, Scorpius, Albus, Cassiopeia, Hercules, Caelum and Cepheus will know in the future, and then I am the only ones that know of this place. It is kinda a surprise to see Draco living with muggles. The triplets are nineteen and like to party, they are ones that arranged this party.

This place has my kind, werewolves. I am able to shift at will and I am happy when I visit here. Near the wizards I have to keep a side of me hidden, here I only have to hide the werewolf, metamorphagus and wizard side from the muggles. The werewolves are hidden here too but they have places where I can live, freely.

When i came here, i learned more about mates. I know for a fact that Peter is my mate. His scent is addictive and my wolf called out to him unlike someone else.

When it was finally midnight I dragged Peter up to my room. He looked surprised but he wasn't drunk and nor was I. He didn't struggle or try to pull away from me. I entered the room and locked the door behind me.

"Teddy." Peter gasped out as I pushed him up against the door. His hand gripped my shoulder tightly and I bend down and captured his lips between mine.

I slip my hand into his pants and he whimpered as I squeezed. His skin was super soft. One of my hands went to his neck and I squeezed lightly. I felt the grip on my shoulder tense a little when I did that but it soon relaxed.

I grind against him and he moans and pulls away from my lips. He leaned his head against the door and I pulled his shirt of in one swift moved. He shivered as the cold air of my room hit him.

"Gosh you are beautiful." I say and attack his neck and he squirms around and I push him more into the door and hold him still.

"Teddy please." He whispered out and then moaned when my lips nibbled on his sweet spot.

I sucked on it for awhile, leaving a hickey. After awhile I leave that spot and go to another and Peter grinds on me and moans. I pull at his hair and then pull his thighs up and around my waist. I walk towards my bed and gently lay him on it and look down at him. He blushed and looked away from me.

I quickly take my shirt of and throw it of to the side. I raise his head up to look at me and he meets my eyes. I gently kiss his lips and he looks up at me dreamily after I pull away from him.

"Do you want this?" I ask him and he quickly nods.

"Yes. Please." He desperately says and then blushed a bright red.

I smile and then go back to leaving hickeys on his neck. He bucked up into me and I quickly on removing his pants of completely as I continued to kiss him. I throw them of to the side after I get them of.

He fumbles around with my belt and I decide to him. I unbutton the pants and wiggle them down a little bit. He slowly touches my dick and cautiously starts giving me a hand job. I groan at the pleasure that goes through me.

"Lube and condoms." I gasp out and pull away from him. I reach to the bedside table and my eyes land on a picture frame with a blond and two little girls but I ignore the frame and pull out the lube. I look inside for condoms and there were none in there.

"There is no condoms." I say and he whimpered.

"Its okay. I will get plan b or as some people call it the morning after pill." He said with a red tinted face.

I smirk and give him a peck on the lips and coat three of my fingers in lube and Peter slowly spreads his legs out more. I ease one of my fingers in him and he hissed a little and I bent over and started to kiss and lick around his neck to distract him. As I gently but down I felt my canines come out to mark him and I pulled away a little.

I thrusted my finger in and he moaned when my fingers brushed up against his prostate. My finger soon turned into three and I pulled out and lubed up my dick and push into him. Peter softly moans and unconsciously spread his legs more.

I slowly picked up the speed of my thrusts and with it Peter gasped and moaned. He reached down between us and started to pleasure himself. He arched his back up as I thrusted into him at a fast pace.

"You are going so good Peter. And so fucking tight." I whisper into Peter's ear and he wraps his hands around me and I feel his nails dig into my back.

His left hand holds onto the pillow and he arches into me. I groan as my thrusts get a little sloppy and I pull onto Peter's hair which resulted in him crying out in shock.

"I am gonna cum." He said and I reached down between us and started to help.

Soon he cumming and I kept on thrusting into him, helping him ride out his high. After he is done he tries to get away at the overstimulation but I hold him down. Soon I am also cumming.

The night went by with us having sex for hours. And then we bathed and Peter passed out after we had sex for the last time in the shower. I cleaned him up and myself and then fell asleep in my bed with him cuddled next to me after I changed the sheets.

Authors note.

Updated on: 14 June 2021

Word count:
1203+