ONE SHOT

Arthit was sat beside Teddy with a parchment on the table and giving his drawing its last touch ups. Arthit and Teddy had grown close and it was all so cute when the two would hangout and they would always hug.

"Look Teddy." Arthit exclaimed loudly and Teddy turned to look down at Arthit and saw that he was showing him a drawing.

The two started to talk and Forth glared at the two. Arthit would always show him his drawings and Forth didn't like it that his husband and mate was so close to Arthit. Forth got up from his chair and walked into the kitchen and got pink milk for his husbands attention.

Forth walked back into the dining room to see Arthit blushing and Forth glared even more. He hated it that Teddy seemed to get a lot of attention. The attention was his to have, not Teddy's.

"Arthit, I got you pink milk." Forth said with a smile on his face as he placed the glass on the table and Arthit looked up at him with a smile.

"Thank you Forth. I love you." Arthit said and gave him a peck on the lips and turned back around to face Teddy who was looking up at him.

Forth narrowed his eyes at the kid and upper lips raised and he showed him his sharp fangs as a way of threatening him. Teddy's eyes widened as he shrinked back into his chair and gave him an awkward smile. Forth turned his eyes red, knowing that scared the bejeezus out of him.

"Dad, can you come with me cause I am kinda having trouble with Draco." Andrei said and Forth walked out with him, knowing that they probably will get killed if he doesn't go.

As Forth had talked with Draco his thoughts were filled with concern of losing his mate. He knew that Arthit wouldn't live him but he still didn't like Teddy hanging around with his mate. He felt like Teddy was threatening his future with his mate.

When Arthit and Forth were back in their room for the night. Forth was sulking as he looked at his mate who was sat on the bed in nothing but his shirt. The shirt reached Arthit to his mid thighs.

"Art I don't like it that you are with Teddy so much. Don't hangout with him please." Forth said as he looked at his mate.

Arthit looked up at his mate and frowned. His mouth shaped an O shape when he realized what this was all about.

"Forth are you jealous?" Arthit asked him teasingly and Forth glared at him.

"You are only mine. I don't want that alpha so close to you." Forth said as he climbed in next to his mate and pulled him close to him and started to rub himself over him and Arthit huffed at the dominant males possessiveness.

Arthit smiled a little at having his mate so close to him. His heart fluttered but he didn't wrap his arms around the other. He let Forth be all fluffy to him because he liked it but he wasn't going to tell his mate that his jealousy wasn't disliked.

"I am not gonna stop hanging out with Teddy. Teddy is already mated and he doesn't plan on cheating on his mate. But I am sure one of this days Draco is going to kill Loki and Andrei." Arthit chuckled as he thought back to the trio that was happy but the two dominants always seemed to end up sleeping on living room floor more then anyone in the house.

The trio loved each other very much though.

"They get the poor man pregnant every two to three years. Maybe we should have a baby because we haven't had one in years." Forth said and Arthit shoved him and shook his head.

"Please Arthit. Seeing Draco walking around with a baby is making me want one." Forth said and Arthit rolled his eyes.

Arthit knew of his husbands weird obsession with pregnant Draco, actually the whole family seemed to love a pregnant Draco. After Draco got the vampire bite he has been never seen without a toddler or baby on his hip, or he is also sometimes pregnant with one and has a toddler, infant and being pregnant at one time.

Draco has paid all his children equal attention and everything has always been equal between the children. Arthit is ashamed that he isn't able to handle children while Draco is able to do it but he knows the other has a lot of tricks up his sleeves.

Forth looked at his mate with puppy eyes and pout on his face as he rubbed the others belly. Forth really wanted a tiny human, he missed having a child of his own, they did have a lot of children but their were his grandchildren and he wanted a child of his own.

"We can talk later." Arthit said as he pulled his mate down and cuddled into him.

Forth smiled and hugged Arthit tightly. He knew they would have a long talk in the morning but he will surely win and have a baby in his arms soon. And Forth did win.

Forth had two babies in his arms in a year. Forth had gotten so excited when he learned that they were going to have twins and had ran around the room. Draco had helped through the birth.

The two of them really were an example of 'forever and always.'

Authors note.

Updated on: 21 June 2021

Requested by: @rockstargd

I hope that you enjoyed this one shot. I am not good at writing fluff and I feel like I failed miserably. But i am writing exams and I wrote this, so yeah.

Word count:
971+