CHAPTER 9

Peter Parker's pov

I stood with Draco Malfoy, his children and the avengers beside me as we waited for Albus Potter to come and get us. He was the one that was going to take is to Charlie Weasley.

"Look kid don't stress yourself out too much. We can get the information out of him." Tony said as he placed his hand on my shoulder in a comforting way.

"I know. And I also know how you are planning to get information out of him." I said and Tony smirked as he looked down at me from his suit.

"Thanks." I whispered and gave him a bright smile and turned around to see Albus hugging his boyfriend close to him.

"Let's go Albus." Draco said while ignoring Loki who was talking to him, well more like flirting.

"Yeah." Albus said and soon we were stood in front of a house.

"Which one is he?" I asked Albus as I looked at the bunch of red heads I saw in front of the house.

"The tall one with a cigarette." Albus said and my eyes landed on a male with red hair as he stomped his leg on a cigarette.

I started walking towards him and the others eyes followed me. I placed my hand on his shoulder and the moment he looked at me, I punched him square in the face. He gasped and backed away from me and cradled his nose.

"Hey!" Someone shouted from behind me but before they could stop us, Charlie was thrown across the lawn by none other Bucky.

"Where are my parents?" I asked and he looked at me with a confused frown.

"What?" He asked as he looked up at me.

"Oi. Are you a dummy. He asked where are his parents." Tony said and lifted Charlie up to his feet then pushed him back down.

"Peter." I heard Teddy's voice and then looked up to see him standing there but I clenched my jaw and looked from him.

"Where are my parents Charlie Weasley?" I asked and walked closer to him.

'Would you want me to activate instant kill?' Karen asked and I shook my head.

'No.' I said as I stood before him.

I was in my suit so I knew everyone could see my swollen belly. As I got the scent of blood from Charlie's bleeding nose, I felt my vision go a little red.

"I don't even know you." He yelled as he pointed his stick at me.

"I think you do know me Charlie." May said as she walked from behind Thor.

"May. You told him. You know the dangers of bringing him here. He could become Voldemort." Charlie hissed and I took a deep breath in and the scent of blood seemed to drive me crazy.

I ripped my mask of and gulped as I got a clear view of Charlie's neck as he stood up. I felt my teeth sharpen and before i could think of anything of anything else i lunged at Charlie and but into his neck.

"Shit." I heard a voice yell behind me but I was too gone in the ecstasy of blood and quenching my hunger.

"Peter." I felt hands grab me and pull me back from the walking bag of blood.

I let go of Charlie and hissed at Charlie who gave me a tight lipped smile as blood dribbled down his neck. I shook my head to get the haze out. I closed my eyes and relaxed into whoever's was holding me. I looked up to see Teddy's turquoise hair. I smile at him and he cringes as he looked at my chin. I knew there was blood dribbling down my face.

"Well that escalated quickly." Draco said as he placed his hand on Charlie's wound. There was something in his hand, perhaps a potion to heal the wound.