Zomer hemel

9 days till summer [Ethan]

§ I had just finished the shower when the hard rock ringtone started playing on my phone. I looked for it because my room is a mess after the accident and found it under a forgotten pair of socks next to my bed. When I saw Olivia' s name on it I remembered how mad she gets when someone doesn't answer a call or a text. I know her for 5 years she is like a little sister to me and I never understood why she was getting angry over simple things. She -actually- is really fun to be around but just don't mess with her. I picked up. "Band meeting in the band in half an hour" she said "okay cool" I said "be sure to relax until I arrive" I said and hung up immediately which I thought later on wasn't such a great idea. I got dressed and left with my bike. When I arrived everyone was there, 'weird' I thought cause I was 5 minutes late. When I sat behind the drum set I heard Olivia saying "okay everyone gather. I have some news" I knew Olivia was bossy and that's what everyone liked about her but since when do we have a leader? What are we an orchestra or something? In this band everyone is doing his own thing we just do it together as a team, I don't remember ever having a leader not even a main singer we play rock anyway soo everyone just helps with his voice whenever he thinks that would be suitable for the song and whenever he knew the lyrics lol. And that's why we were doing great all this time. Once I even sang and I'm the drummer. Olivia's voice got me out of my thoughts. "So now that everyone is here let me start. So as some of you know the rock festival <rock is everywhere> is going to be happening in the 10th of June in one of the biggest live stages in the city. I got a call yesterday by some guy called John who is one of the festival managers and he wanted the band "zomer hemel" to play in the festival cause another band cancelled" "SHUT UP" I heard Harry saying looking surprised once at Olivia and once at his twin Fred who looked at me with his jaw dropped. "Wait. So you tell me that they want our band to play at the biggest festival of the year with around a million people watching?" Says Sarah (one of the triplets) "yea I think that's what she just said Sarah" I say just starting to realise it. "So are you all in?" Olivia says smiling for the first time since i got there, and I say "yes but you' re not the boss. There is no boss" and she looks at me and says "who said I'm the boss?" "Okay everyone gather" I say repeating her words, she laughs "that doesn't mean I'm the boss. Zomer hemel doesn't have a boss" and she looks at the rest of the band smiling "okay lets rock this festival" I say finally.
§ After we leave the studio (aka Olivia's garage) we go to the beach and find the rest of the crew hanging out there. Loo and Mo were skating in the park next to the beach and the triplets joined them as soon as we got there. Getting closer I saw that there were not only the crew but also a guy in a blue hoodie. Loren was talking to him and as I got closer he turned and faced me. No Fucking Way was the first three words that came to my head as I saw him "oh you didn't change much I see" he said laughing and I realised I said those words out loud. "When did you return J?" "Today but I thought it was gonna be a nice surprise" he said and then he looked behind my back. I turned around and saw Olivia just standing there not moving looking at him "Livy" he said "are you gonna hug me or wha?" He said and she smiled. She then started running towards him and hug him tightly laughing... or crying... or both, you couldn't tell. For a moment I thought I saw Owen looking at Olivia hugging J he looked... sad? Nah why would he. Looking back at Olivia and J they had already started talking. I remember when she was best friends with J. They were spending each and every single day of every summer for 6 years straight. They were neighbours but J's house was small with a lot of kids and her house was big with her being the only child she used to call him in the house and have sleepovers with him and doing pretty much everything with him. When they got to middle school they met the rest of the group -that's when we started hanging out all together- they were still best friends although we were all together and he was always protecting her. The summer before we enter high school he moved out of the city and that's when they stopped talking, she had many things to do and so did he and they hadn't seen each other for a year -and that's a long time for them to not be together-.
"Okay everyone me and the rest of the band have an announcement for you all" Olivia said "we are gonna be playing on the "rock is everywhere festival" "NO WAY" "WAIT REALLY?" Said Sophia and Maria at the same time "yesss" said the Morte twins "does that mean free tickets?" Said Mark looking at Olivia "ummm I guess... wait I'm going to make sure you have free tickets" she opened her phone and called someone "hey John I was wondering if my friends will get free tickets for the festival ... that is a condition, if they don't we are not playing ... We are wait a sec ... [she started counting]