SPECIAL CHAPTER

"So you think they'll be okay without us for an hour?" I said to Daevian as he parked the car near the district prison..

"They'll be fine Mi Amore, your old man has been pampering them since they were just a little baby in your tummy" tugon ni Daevian. "You're so worried, Pano nalang pala pag umalis Tayo for our honeymoon? Uuwi ba Tayo agad dahil miss na miss mo na sila?" May halong pag tatampo niyang saad.

"Daevian Dela Torre, they're our babies, you should be worried too" I hiss at him, at pinalo ko pa Ang braso Niya.

"Awe" he held and rub his arm as if I hurted him so much "I'm not worried, they're with papa Lolos and Pia's there too, jillian, Kuya Pio, even Lola and Pat is with them.. they'll be fine" he assured.

"Okay, Sabi mo yan ah" I look outside, kinakabahan ako.. Parang Hindi ako handang makausap siya.

"We go back home if you're not ready" Daevian held my hand and squeeze it.

"I'm okay... Let's go" I smiled at him before looking at the close gate again.

"Stay here, I'll open the door for you Mi Amore" he said before planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"What?? I can open it my...self" pero mabilis siyang nakalabas, at umikot.

Pasekreto along napangeti.

"You're spoiling me too much" I pout at him.

"Of course... It's a must mi amore" and then he winked.

Sira ulo.

Pero kinikilig rin Naman ako...

Nasa labas pa kami ng nakasaradong visiting hall, pero kitang kita ko na si mama..

Daevian held my hand before guilding me in the room.

But just before we could enter...

I saw someone.

I bumb into someone.

I saw her eyes..

And she looks just like me.

"Are you okay Mi amore?" Daevian help me stood but my eyes were still at the lady wearing a black scarf covering her face and her hair.

Bakit bigla akong kinabahan?

Ramdam na ramdam ko ang malakas na pintig Ng aking puso.

And then I look at mama.

Puno ng takot Ang mga mata Niya habang nakatingin sa akin..

Like she's asking for help.

She's like telling me to get her out of here.

She's not like Miss Hernandez that I know.

"I'm here, don't be scared" Daevian squeeze my hand and walked in front of me. Para siya Ang Mauna.

"You're Myrtle? Right?. Please help me.. get me out of here... Please Myrtle... Help... She'll kill me" mama screamed and held both my wrist and pulled me.

I panicked.. Daevian panicked..

"Let go" galit na sigaw ni Daevian.

Mama let go of me and she gave me a smile.. nakakatakot Ang ngeti Niya.

"She'll get you.. hahaha I know she'll get you, she's not yet done... She's just like me... She's crazy" she laughed and then cried... And then screamed...

What's wrong with her?

I was crying as Daevian held me inside her arms..

"It's okay" Daevian whispered. "I shouldn't have brought you here. I'm sorry mi amore" he hugged onto him and cried as the security dragged mama out the visitor's are.

"She'll get you Myrtle... Kayong dalawa ni Myriel.. mag iingat kayo" her voiced echoed around the hall and I just couldn't get it out my head.