Episode 1 Awakening

(me trying to solve my dark side)
Oriskany: *dizzy American sounds*
Too much dizziness *colapses*
( that's how the ship looks but with all the aircraft are in his hangar and has lifts)

(me trying to solve my dark side)Oriskany: *dizzy American sounds*Too much dizziness *colapses*( that's how the ship looks but with all the aircraft are in his hangar and has lifts)

(I'm adding

So she will find him)

*skipping the azur lane initial introduction*
*Cleveland detects a weird signal in her radar*
Cleveland: I detect a ship were jersey is patrolling shoud I contact her
Pow:you shall
*mean Wille*
*new jersey recibes the radio call and is approaching oriskany *
Oriskany: o crap some one is approaching!! I have to escape
*the ship starts sailing at 33 knots*
New Jersey : huh it's moving?!?
Oriskany: ugh I feel so *coughs badly and like a computes shuts down and the ships stops with the fuel maquing a big black puff *
New Jersey: well lucky me!!
Jersey: huh is that an aircraft carrier?? It's soo rusty and wait!! That's an essex but with a strange runway?!?!
*jersey arrives at the ship and enters it*
New Jersey: *cough cough* so rusty huh a panel it's says uss oriskany
The migty O
New Jersey: OK now this is the name of the ship
*when she goes to the hangar her mouth dropped *
Jersey: wow cool *goes to the landing pad and founds our reader*
New Jersey: a-a male?? (thoughts) he is berry cute~ (her mental voice changes to a yandere voice) maybe I can keep him mine~ yes~ ur mine~ *her mental voice changes to normal * w-what am I thinking *
*summons her warship and tows him to the nearest base in Florida ( I'm gona make the iowa sisters station there and in California)