Tommy

It's 12:35 am, I am getting my car ready to Wilbur's. Honestly I couldn't wait to see Tommy, I enjoy hanging out with that Kid so much.

I got In the car and drove to Wilbur's, I was greeted with Sally waving at me and running up to Thank me

"Thank you so much George, You do so much for us." She said with the brightest smile I ever seen

"No, No It's a pleasure of mine." I responded to her offering her my small smile. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . 

I took off my shoes and greeted Wilbur who was In a well looking suit. 

"Hey, George! Glad you could make It on time. Again Thank you." He said while coming to shake my hand. 

"Hey Wilbur." I shaked his hand "Looking good today, huh?" I said chuckling 

"Sally made me wear this, Honestly it looks great but It Isn't the comfiest thing i wore. He said offering me a laugh back

I laughed, "Where's Tommy?" I asked I didn't see the kid anywhere. 

"Oh, He's at Tubbo's he will be back with him any minute now. " Wilbur answered my question but still leaving me confused.

"So Tubbo's going to be here too?" I asked while observing as Wilbur puts his shoes on.

"Yea! I'm sorry I didn't tell you I hope you don't mind-" He genially looked like he forgot to tell me but I didn't mind, I'm sure Tubbo's a great kid.  

"No, no I don't mind. I honestly don't think he's going to cause any trouble" I gave Wilbur the reassuring look

"That's grea- " Wilbur didn't get the chance to complete his sentence when Tommy ran into the house yelling "GEORGE!!" And Tubbo shouting "TOMMY!! WAIT FOR ME!!" 

Both me and Wilbur were shocked by the energy of the kids but soon began to laugh.

"Hey Tommy, Tubbo" I greeted the boys

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Soon enough Wilbur and Sally left the house and I was left with the kids. 

I watched Tommy and Tubbo play fight with their Minecraft swords while chuckling to myself. 

"Mister.?." Tubbo stopped fighting Tommy and began to approach me 

"Call me George Tubbo, And what's the matter?" 

"Could you maybe fight with us.?" I already knew Tommy asked Tubbo to do this by looking at Tommy's excited face.

"Uh, Sure? Why Not. " there's nothing to do here anyways, I thought to myself while grabbing a cardboard diamond sword . 

We fought like this for about another 15 minutes before the boys got tired of it and went to play Minecraft together.