Prompt Creation Challenge #1: SPRING

For this year's month of Pride we are going with a prompt challenge

For this year's month of Pride we are going with a prompt challenge. Each week there will be a new seasonal theme in which you, the writers, dream up a wonderful new prompt. The best part is, if your prompt is selected, it will be used for a future flashfic contest in that season!

We're kicking the contest off with our first season...

How it works:

There will be 4 themes over the course of the month. Those themes will be the 4 seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter. Your theme can be about anything as long as it adheres to the rules and follows the theme.

With the first week about Spring, write a prompt related to renewal, rebirth, etc. Those are examples, but feel free to get creative!

We encourage you to share your prompt in the comments below, but if you want it to be considered for the challenge, please fill out this form.

Rules:

You are free to create any prompt you wish as long as it adheres to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

Your prompt must be specific for the season of your choice.

You may submit one prompt per season but only one may be selected.

Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.