🐉 Team Fantasy 🐉

Introducing the next set of profiles straight from the fantasy genre family – Team Fantasy!

»» ━━━━━ ✰ ━━━━━ ««

Fantasy Profiles (English)

Fantasy — The official Fantasy category profile. Whether something magical, thrilling, romantic, or otherworldly tickles your fancy, you're sure to discover it here.

HighFantasy — This is the ambassador-run profile for the well-loved high fantasy subgenre on Wattpad. This profile the home of unsuspecting heroes, the nest of dragons, the realm of wood-elves, and the fountain of dark sorcery to be destroyed.

Magic — The ambassador-managed profile for all things magical. Discover anything from spellbinding tales of magical worlds, to swift illusions with a sly slip of the hand.

MythandLegend — The ambassador-managed profile for myths and legends from east to west. Here you'll find every kind of mythical being, pantheon, deity, and long lost tales of urban and folkloric origins. Fiction so good it's legendary.

Retold — The ambassador-managed profile, where popular stories from all over the world are retold, giving things an entirely different outlook.

TalesoftheDeep — The ambassador-managed profile for all 'FantaSea' stories on Wattpad. Dive in for wannabe mermaids, mermen, selkies, pirates, Jaws and even Nemo fans who inhabit the same waters.

WattpadAsianFantasy — The ambassador-managed profile for all Asian-inspired fantasy stories. Explore the rich cultures Asia has to offer, from the immortal cultivator to an epic romance that stands the test of time.

WattpadFairytales — The ambassador-managed profile for fairytales on Wattpad. From grand kingdoms to evil witches; a golden carriage awaits your journey to happily ever after.

WattpadHornsandHalos — The ambassador profile for all those that have fallen or risen, the home of Angels, Demons, and Nephilim.

WattpadUrbanFantasy — The Ambassador-managed profile dealing with all things Urban Fantasy. For reading lists filled with fantasy stories told in an urban setting, contests & challenges prompting you to write about fantasy creatures mingling with ordinary city folk, check this profile!

WattpadWitches — The ambassador-managed profile for every writer and reader who believe in the existence of magic. Discover the best stories filled with witches and wizards, and join in the various fun-filled activities.

»» ━━━━━ ✰ ━━━━━ ««

Fantasy Profiles (International)

WattpadFantasyDE — Our German Fantasy profile!

WattpadFantasyRU — Our Russian Fantasy profile!

WattpadFantasyFR — Our French Fantasy Profile!

WattpadFantasiID — Our Indonesian Fantasy profile!

WattpadFantasiMY — Our Malay Fantasy profile!

WattpadFantasiaLP — Our Portuguese Fantasy profile!

WattpadFantasiaES — Our Spanish Fantasy profile!

WattpadMitologiaES — Our Spanish mythological profile!

WattpadFantasyIT — Our Italian Fantasy profile!

WattpadFantasyRO — Our Romanian Fantasy profile!

WattpadFantasyAR — Our Arabic Fantasy profile!

WattpadFantasyTR — Our Turkish Fantasy profile!

WattpadFantasyNL — Our Dutch fantasy profile!