Chapter 3

Elizabeth stood in a bedroom in the upper floors of the tavern room, gazing out the window lost in thought.

Elizabeths: This is actually happening... Not only did I find the secret sin, I found the captain as well! Lady Melissa and Sir Y/n, Two of the legendary eight deadly sins! I can't stop my heart from racing in excitement!

Melissa:(Off screen) Elizabeth!

Snapping out of her thoughts, Elizabeth turns around and saw Melissa casually leaning against the door frame, smiling at her.

Elizabeth:  Y-yes?

Melissa: Come downstairs for a bit. I have something for you!

Elizabeth: O-okay, I'll be there in just a second!

Melissa nods as she left to go downstairs. After collecting herself, Elizabeth heads downstairs, once she enters the bar, she sees Melissa, Hawk and Y/n all chatting with each other.

Elizabeth:(Speaking up, gaining everyone's attention) Was there something you needed lady Melissa?

Melissa:  Oh yea! Here you go, And you too Y/n!

She said giving Elizabeth and y/n each an outfit, they took them and went to go change

Y/n: I swear if this something perverted I'm kicking your ass.

Melissa: You'll just have to wait and see~.

After finished putting on his tavern outfit,  Y/n heads to the bar and would see an "interesting" sight...

Y/n: What are you doing to her?

The look up at him. Melissa grinning while Elizabeth blushed with full on embarrassment.

Elizabeth: S-sir Y/n! Th-this isn't what it looks like! I'm not that type of girl, L-lady Melissa was just—-

Melissa: (Jumps down and walks to Y/n, giving an innocent smile) Just doing a simple size check.

She then began groping his.... *Ahem*... Crotch....

Melissa: We need to do a size check on you two~. We gotta make sure there's enough room for air flow~.

Hawk started pulling Melissa's by the hair with his mouth while scolding her.

Hawk: You moron! You're scaring away the people who can bring in customers!

Y/n watched the scene in amusement until Elizabeth spoke up.

Elizabeth:  Umm excuse me, Lady Melissa, Sir Y/n?

Hawk let's go of Melissa as she looks back at Elizabeth

Elizabeth:  The Eight Deadly Sins... are you truly that evil? Are you all terrible criminals like the world says you are? If so, what crimes did you commit?