Chapter 7

In the wilderness, a good distance away from the town of Dalmaly, loud thumps echoed through out the land, Trees shook and fell over and wildlife scattered away in a panic as Diane bursts out of the forest, a look filled of worry and panic as she held something in her hands.

Y/n's voice could be heard in the distance yelling out for her.

Y/n: DIANE! COME BACK!! DAMNIT!!

Diane: I'm sorry.... Y/n. But I won't just sit back and watch the captain be in pain!

She slows down to a walk once she reaches the town, slowly stepping into the streets trying her best not to crush or smash any buildings or people. Her foot steps boomed throughout the town, gaining the attention of the townsfolk.

Diane:  Hey! Is there a—-

Citizen: It's a giant, Run!

The citizens all started to run away from her, scattering into buildings or alleys.

Diane: W-wait, come back! I just want to know if this town has a doctor!

Her desperate pleads where unheard as they continued to run away from her. She looks down and sighs sadly. She looks down at her hand gently clenching the unconscious Melissa.

Diane: Captain...

Hawk: There she is!

She turn around to see Elizabeth and hawk running up to her. She scoffs at them as she turns around.

Elizabeth:  Lady Diane, Hawk and I could find a doctor if you'd just—

Diane: No, I'll help her! Just go back to the tavern and help Y/n.... I mean after all... I did....

Memory's replayed in her mind of her punching a hole massive hole into the tavern and the angered voice of Y/n yelling for her. 

Regret instant washes over her and she looks down, realizing the mistake she's made.

Diane: Oh, man.... Y/n's gonna hate me...

Hawk: Help? How?! Everybody's gonna run for the hills the instant they see you!

Diane's remorseful look quickly turned to annoyance as she glared at them, she opens her mouth ready to retaliate but stop.

She then glances at Melissa with sadness, knowing gn that Hawk was right. How can she help someone so small? She's a giant.

Diane: *Sighs* All right fine... I'll stay here while you go find a doctor.

Elizabeth: R-right! Let's go Hawk!

They ran off leaving Diane all by herself.

She sat down on her knees, feeling useless not being able to help her Captain.

Diane: I hate being so big....

Unbeknownst to her, a insect watched her on the building next to her, that insect served as a spy camera for the Holy Knight Fressia in Baste Prison.

Freesia: Ha! I found them! Just as you predicted, Golgius.

She stands up from her seat and heads for the exit.

Jude: You're going, Freesia?

Freesia: Yes... I'm going to deliver the first strike... and put an end to them.