Chapter 9

Melissa, hawk, And Y/n all ran as fast as they could as Diane rampaged behind them. Elizabeths face went pale in horror as shadow casts over them.

Elizabeth: Y/N LOOK OUT!!

Looking over his shoulder, Y/n sees a gigantic rock coming straight at them.

Y/n: !!! Shit, Incoming!

Everyone moved as the giant rock came crashing down and shattered into a million pieces.

Hawk: HAS SHES LOST HER MIND!?!

Y/n: That, Or maybe someone has taken control—-

Melissa: Or maybe she's just on her peri-

Y/n: (slaps her in the back of her head) Don't finish that sentence.

Hawk: Y/n, Melissa, look!

Further down the road, a man and a child wearing Shepard's clothing Slowly crossing the road the were running in.

Melissa: HEY!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE YOU BETTER START RUNNING!

Hawk: CRAZY GIANT ON A RAMPAGE!

The two looked at them with looks of confusion, when they noticed Diane they froze with fear

Y/n: Damn it, they'll be crushed! Mel, hold Elizabeth!

Melissa: Right!

Y/n swiftly handed Elizabeth to her and picked up the man and child while still running.

The group is now seen taking refuge in a ditch. Diane not far from them and is still looking around for the supposed "holy knight".

Diane: You can't hide forever holy knight and when I find you I'll twist, tear and pulverize your armor right along with you!

Hawk: (whisper) DO YOU TWO KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!

Y/n: If I didn't know any better, I'd say she's under some sort of mind control.

Elizabeth: Well... is there a way to snap her out of it?

Y/n: Good question... We'll have to figure that out as we go. In the meantime, Look after this kid for me, ok?

He gently hands Elizabeth the child that was crying and shaking with fear. She hugged the child close and gently rubbed his head as she tried comforting him while Y/n and Melissa slowly climbed their way to the top of the trench.

Y/n: So. What's the plan?

Melissa: I'll go out and try to stop her, You just sit here and protect Elizabeth if things go south.

Y/n: Just don't overdo it.

Melissa looked at him with a smirk and nudged His shoulder

Melissa: Awww~. Are you worried for little ole' me~? Or perhaps you're worried for Diane? I'm sure she'll be happy to know that "her love" was concerned for her.

Y/n: Keep that up and I'll let her stomp you.

Melissa giggles as she climbs out of the trench and walked towards Diane. But suddenly, a dinging sound went off causing both Melissa and Y/n to freeze in place.