O.1 Hana Banana

Chapter One
"You were red and you liked me 'cause I was blue"

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

ALL HANA DONOVAN EVER WANTED TO DO WAS SCREAM. Living in Carp, Texas, she figured that's all anyone ever wanted to do that lived there. It was such a small town, the kind where everyone knew who you were by saying "Oh, I know your parents." Hana had lived there her whole life and she was ready to escape, to be able to let that scream out that had been buried deep inside her for a long, long time. Time seemed to drag on by and finally it was the day of her graduation. Suddenly, freedom didn't seem too far away.

There she sat beside Heather Nill, Natalie Williams, and Bishop Moore, three best friends who had been attached at each other's hips as long as Hana could remember. Her emerald eyes flickered up to the stage as she used her palms to smooth out her black graduation gown. On the stage was a framed picture of both Jimmy and Abby who had died the previous year playing Panic.

Panic was the only interesting thing that ever happened in Carp. It was a game only students who had just graduated got the chance to play. Whoever wins the game gets to take home a big cash prize, last year's being thirty grand. If you're ballsy enough to play, it might just be the only way you're going to get out of that shit town. That was exactly why Hana would be playing that year.