part sixteen

g  r  a  d  u  a  t  i  o n
                                    pt.1

graduation was coming up and i was scared. like really kinda scared. i felt like i was growing up so fast. and i couldn't remember a lot from my childhood. but all that mattered was i was going to graduate high school with my best friends. well half of them. payton and jackson have already graduated.
graduation was in less than a week and i haven't been getting a lot of sleep. i've been going to sleeping at 7 waking up at 9 not being able to go back to sleep then making my self coffee and drinking that. but then going back to sleep for two hours and then the coffee kicks in and i'm hyper and everyone gets mad at me.
i say in my mind
oh and i've been over thinking. a lot. if you couldn't tell.
through this whole week i hardly talked to anyone. jade and mateo came and gave me some company but i've just been stressing about graduation and planning what i'm going to do. and there's a graduation party i mighty go to. it's the day after graduation. it's a one of the girls house that goes to our school. she had loads of parties before, her house is huge.
it's was saturday right now graduation is on friday and we get the whole day off school and then we go to school at 2-4 for graduation and then the party the next day starts at 7.
i slept the whole day and when i woke up it felt like my life was back together, no more stressing, no more overthinking. i walked down stairs and saw mateo on the sofa
"hey" i said
"hi" he replied
i sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder
"so. i'm going away with jaden the weekend after graduation. we're leaving at 8 on friday. we're going to this cabin my parents used to go to" he said
"that's fun" i smiled
"i'm not going to the party" he said
"ok. then i probably won't go" i said
"noo goo. i don't want to spoil the fun"
"we'll see if i can be bothered to go without my amazing boyfriend" i smiled kissing him
"mhm" he mumbled
i climbed in top of his and wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder.
"you know i love you so much right?" he said
"mhm. i love you more" i mumbled into his shoulder.
i almost fell asleep when payton came down.
"you guys are actually cute when you aren't fucking each other" he said
"shut up" i said to payton.
he sat down next to us
"i feel like i might regret this. sitting here and third wheeling.." payton said
"where's jade" mateo asked
"i don't know. probably at home" he said
"sucks for you" i said lifting my head and giving him a cheeky smile before turning to mateo and kissing him. he smiled through the kiss.
we pulled away and i smiled before mateo pulled us back in.
"yeah.. no i'm going up stairs and calling jade to come over" payton said getting up
i pulled away and laughed.
"that's what i thought" i said smiling.
"i'm hungry" i said getting of mateo
"nooo baby i'm cold" mateo whined
"baby? you haven't called me that in like. a year" i smiled
"something new" he shrugged
i got to the kitchen and made some pasta for everyone. i assumed jackson was going to come as well so i made some extra.

5 days later
graduation was tomorrow. and i'm freaking out. like tomorrow i'm done with school. and i basically become a full adult. although i already feel like an adult. i'm engaged. that's enough to feel like an adult. it's was 7pm and i decided to go into the shower before eating dinner and i facetimed mateo and we both got an early night.

                   morning of graduation
i woke up quite early as me and jade wanted to get our hair and nails done. i woke up at 9 and got dressed. i wore a white crop top with black shorts. jade came and i did a little light makeup and we left. we went to a few shops to find a dress for graduation. once we got what we wanted we went to get our hair done, we both got highlights, some extensions (not really long) and curled.
then we went to get our nails done. i got white since i was going to be wearing white and jade got pink as you can guess because she's wearing pink.