part twenty one

skip 8 months
            april 11th 2020
me and mateo are very strong. we've been talking about our wedding. we've found a date which is going to be 23rd july 2021 (one directions 11th anniversary which is literally five days, when i'm writing this) i've got my bridesmaids: jade, annie (we've gotten a lot closer), emily (cleared stuff up and now we are cool. at the end of the day she is my cousin) and my mom. my dad will walk me out. mateos grooms men are jackson, payton, his brother and one of his cousins. we've basically done it all. honestly i can't wait to get married. like i want it to happen right now. but oh well.

a few days before the wedding
                    july 18tg 2021
we wanted to be extra and we bought a hotel to stay in for the night and get ready in. we booked three. each had two beds me and mateo shared a bed and in the same room was jade and payton. then jackson and annie in a bed and mateos browne and cousin in another. and in the last room would be the parents. the next morning mateo would get ready in one room i would get ready in the other.

two days before the wedding
                       july 21st 2021
i had already packed. now i was just packing small things. like phone, charger, skin care, more makeup, tooth brush and toothpaste etc.
we put our bags in front of the door and carried on with our day until it was time to go to the hotel.

                   ~~the wedding day ~~
                       ~~july 23rd 2021~~
mateos pov
i woke and sab wasn't next to me anymore. i heard the tap in the bathroom turn on. i guessed it was sab. she then soon came out of the bathroom.
"hey" she said all smiley
"hi" i said returning the cheerful smile
she kissed me.
"you have to get out after breakfast" she said sitting next to him
"why" i said frowning
"because. we're using this room to get ready you will use jax room" she said
i slowly nodded
soon jade came at our door with a very extra breakfast: waffles and pancakes, eggs, toast, berries/fruit and orange and apple juice. we took it to the balcony and see there. then i  went and all the girls came in here.

sabrinas pov
boy was i excited.
we got set up and waited for the makeup artist and hairstylist came. soon they came. i was first to get makeup whilst my mom was getting her hair done. then i got my hair done. after 3 whole hours we were finished makeup and hair. i wasn't really hungry i was just anxiously eating. once everyone was ready with hair and makeup it was 12 and the wedding was starting at 1 and i would walk in at 1:25. annie went to go see if the boys were ready. most of them were. then my dad started making his way down to our room.
"hi dad" i smiled whilst hugging him.
"hey sweetie" he said kissing my head.
we were all bored whilst everyone was getting their hair and makeup done so we ate and watched some movies.
"omg payton is crying" jade said standing at the door
"i am not" payton said walking through the door whilst clearly wiping his tears
i laughed and hugged him
"how is it that my baby sister is getting married before me" he said
"you gotta make the move" jade said
i laughed and hugged jackson.
"i never liked you. but congratulations. you made it before anyone else in the friend group" i laughed
"you love me" i said.
we had half an hour left and i got into my dress. surprisingly it was comfier than i thought

A/N the brides hair makeup and dress will be at the bottom and so will the bridesmaids and when it keeps saying like 30 minutes 10 minutes it means that's how longs it's going to be until she goes and walked down the aisle not until the wedding.

my mom annie and jade got into their clothes.

20 minutes
as each minute went by i got more and more nervous.
i sprayed and did all that.
10 minutes
i was getting touch ups and i put my shoes on.
as five minutes came up we were walking down the stairs and to the hall. we stood out side until we were meant to come in.
"you ready" my dad asked
"mhm" i nodded just as we started walking.
i saw mateo from around the corner. he look so handsome. he looked up as everyone else stood up. he smiled at me as i smiled back
cutie
my dad kept walking me as jade my mom and annie walked behind. we got to mateo and my we stopped walking. my dad kissed my cheek and the girls went to sit with him.
here we go
i turned to face mateo and smiled at him.
"do you, mateo james gallegos, take, sabrina rose moormeier, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart"
"i do" mateo said smiling
"do you, sabrina rose moormeier, take, mateo james gallegos, to be you lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart"
"i do" i said returning the smile.
we put the rings on each other.
"i now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the pastor said
and with no hesitation mateo smashed his lips on mine.

and we were now officially married..

CUTEEEE