32. 𝖂𝖍𝖆-

𝟯𝟮 - 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 ᴀ

𝟯𝟮 - 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

"You guys don't have to come, seriously." You said putting on your coat and shoes, getting ready to walk out the front door.

"Stop saying that. We're going." Kyo grabbed your hand and dragged you out the house. Yuki and Tohru followed behind without another word.

You were going to your fathers grave. It's been a year since his death and the others insisted on coming. No matter how many times you said it wasn't necessary, they still came.

Arriving at the cemetery you walk over to your fathers grave. You replace the old flowers with new ones and say a prayer.

The others respectfully waited till you were done before setting down the blanket and food. You guys decided to have one of those Pinterest picnics 'cause why not? You had a pastel plaid blanket. The food was held in an old school picnic basket.

"I can't believe we're seniors already." Tohru says, taking a bite of her cupcake.

"I know, I remember my first day of school." You said reminiscing. "When I bumped into Yuki and met the rest of y'all."

They continued to talk when you excused yourself to go to the bathroom. While walking to the bathroom you see a familiar car.

"Mhm..?" You hum looking around to see if a face matches with the car. You could have sworn that it was your mom's car, same model and brand. "Um, hello?" You awkwardly say.

"Y/n." You felt a hand grab your shoulder.

You quickly turn around, pushing the hand off. You soon become face to face with your mom.

"Shit, mom you scared me!" You slightly raise your voice holding your hand to your chest.

"Language." She tells you as if it's a daily thing.

"Shit, sorry-" You cut your self off by slapping your hand to your mouth giving an awkward chuckle.

"Y/n, we're moving back to America." She said with no sign that she was lying.

"Wha-" You knew this was going to happen.

The main reason you and your mom moved to Japan was so she could get her mind off of your dad's death. You knew once she finally acknowledged treating you like shit wasn't going to bring your father back, back home you go.

"Look; you can either stay here or go with me, But i'm leaving at the end of this week." Then she left.

You stood there for a moment in shock. Go with her; the person who hurt you for years? Or stay with your new family, friends and kyo?

A/N: Kinda short chapter BUTTT im backk yay!