𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

"𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒"

ఌఌఌ
𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙~

Her face. If Shota Aizawa would have to choose one thing he loved about his wife besides her heart, it would have to be her face. He loved the way the sun seemed to make her have this glow that attracts him.

He loved her beautiful smile that unconsciously made him smile as well.

He loved how loving and bright her eyes were. The eyes that gave him comfort and made him feel like home.

He loved her small, button little nose that graced his little girl as well.

Shota leans in her face, giving small pepper kisses. He starts to chuckle seeing her squirm in her spot, trying to hide her smile.

"There's no point of hiding it. You're awake so just give me some kisses" he says, ticking her sides.

"Sho, baby, I love you but I'm not gonna kiss you with morning breath." Y/n chuckles.

"I don't give a damn." Shota leans, capturing her lips, passionately kissing her. Y/n breaks the kiss by pushing him away and starting to get up.

"Boy get up you got work, you gonna be late." Y/n says, on her way to her baby's room.

She creaks open the door to see her and Shota's lil mama, seeing her crawl out her bed to probably go wake up her mommy daddy.

"Hi my lil mama, you sleep good baby?" Y/n asks, picking up and planting kisses all along her small face. Her little giggle bounces off the wall, returning the kisses.

"I did mommy! I was just about to wake you and daddy up." Aiya says.

"Well my princess, I'm glad your up cause daddy needs to go to work." Shota says, taking Aiya from your arms, giving her kisses.

Your baby shall have her daily kisses.

"Aww daddy already? I wanted to play." Aiya sulks, pouting her lips.

"How about we play when I get home, kay?"

"Okay daddy!" she says, excited to play with her daddy.

She such a daddy's girl.

Y/n gives her husband a kiss and runs her hands through his hair making him lean even more. They break the kiss hearing Aiya gag jokingly.

They smile towards their daughter starting tickle her all over making her sweet laugh coming out.

Usually how the Aizawa's start their morning. This side to Aizawa no one knows, well for now until a class finds out.

a/n: writing this just made me wanna have a baby😭i hope you enjoy this chapter🤧DONT BE SHY AND COMMENT 😤and i love youuuuu 😳💜

i hope you enjoy this chapter🤧
DONT BE SHY AND COMMENT 😤
and i love youuuuu 😳💜