Chapter 11 : Reunited Again

"I missed you so much I was gonna kill Aizawa if he didn't let me see you"

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗔 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"The moment Y/n and Aiya entered the teacher's lounge, they were (more like Y/n since she was protecting Aiya) tackled into a bone crushing hug by Midnight and Present Mic, better known as Nemuri Kayama and Hizashi Yamada.

Nemuri, Hizashi, Ken, Brianna, Shota and Y/n. They were that friend group everybody wished they were a part of. They stuck together thicker than glue and treated each other like family.

After haven't seeing Y/n since Aiya was 3, the two of them missed her so much that they were crying.

Since Y/n had retired as a hero to be a stay-at-home mom and Nemuri and Hizashi being heroes, they really haven't had a chance to hang out.

"Oh y'all gonna make me cry, I missed y'all so much!" Y/n cried, hugging the two.

"Auntie Nemi! Uncle Zashi!" Aiya hugs the two making them coo from her cuteness.

"Is that my niece Aiya? Oh you got so big my love," Nemuri takes Aiya out of your arms and you give Hizashi a full hug both of you rocking back and forth.

"Damn Y/n, you looking good as always," Hizashi smirks teasingly. Since day one he's been flirting jokingly with you just to get Shota mad.

But Shota ain't here right now.

"Uh, I wouldn't say that-"

"That's a no-no word! Bad Uncle Zashi!" Aiya scolds for lord knows how many times.

"I'm sorry my sweet baby, it was the devil, not me," he kisses her cheeks taking her out of Nemuri's arms.

Y/n and Nemuri both sit down on the couch as Nemuri holds Y/n's hands and gives a gentle squeeze.

"Not you lying to my child," Y/n raises an eyebrow at him.

"Please forget that fool, how are you n/n?" Nemuri asks bringing the attention away from the giggling babies, aka Aiya and Zashi.

"Girl besides Sho giving me a heartache with this attack, I've been good. Just me and Aiya missing daddy," she says Aiya nodding along too.

"Yeah girl I bet you miss your daddy-" Y/n never in her days has been so fast before in her life. She slapped her hand over Nemuri's mouth so fast that she flew back on the couch making Zashi's knees buckle from laughing.

"Mommy?" Aiya walks over to Y/n safely getting herself out of Zashi's arms before he dropped her on her head.

"Yes baby?" she asks picking up her daughter.

"Is daddy your daddy too?" she asks tilting her head.

Everybody's movements stop and looks over at Aiya. "Are we sisters?!" she squeals in joy thinking that her mommy and her could be sisters.

"OH MY GODD!!"

"SHUT UP ZASHI ITS NOT FUNNY!!"

"BE QUIET YOU'RE LAUGHING TOO!!"

"IMMA KILL YOU BOTH!!"

"WHY IS EVERYONE SCREAMING?!"

It was the end of the day and Y/n and Aiya had grown closer with class 1-a along with catching up with Nemuri and Hizashi.

They made their way towards Musutafu Hospital. Since Y/n and Aiya missed Shota so much they wanted to spends some time with him before going home without him.

It's been so lonely without him at home. It's been hard for Aiya not having him home but she's a strong girl and handling well.

You knocked on the door, hearing his raspy voice bless your ears.

"HI PAPA I MISSED YOUU!!" Aiya being her natural loud self, jumps on his legs making him cry out in pain.

"Hi my baby, I missed you too," he kisses her all over her face making her giggle, kissing him back.

Now this was your life. Seeing your husband happy and smile, and your daughter laugh and being herself. They make your life, they are your life. You'd do anything for them and wouldn't regret a single thing.

"What are you thinking about my love," Shota asks smiling gently at the love of his life.

"I just love you," she kisses his forehead. "And you!" she kisses Aiya's forehead too.

"You too are making me soft," Shota whines making the two giggle at his pain.

"Yay I'm making papa soft!" Aiya cheers.

"Woohoo we're doing our job Ya Ya!" Y/n cheers as well giving Aiya a high-five.

"You guys are bullies," Shota pouts.

"Mhm hmm anyway Nemuri and Zashi was gone kill you. They said how dare you keep me and Aiya away from them,"

"Damn it now when they come back they gonna be on my ass," Shota grumbles pissed off at the duo that'll soon annoy him.

"Daddy that's a no-no word," Aiya scolds sleepily. The amount of times these people had to cuss was beyond her that she was tired.

"My poor baby she so tired," Y/n coos, caressing her baby's head.

"How was class today? Did they annoy you? I'll kill them," he mostly talks to himself deciding murder was the best punishment.

"Nope, speaking of we have 20 something kids now," She cheeses hard to Shota.

"Say we have what now?"

a/n: AHAHA HELLO MY BABIES HOW ARE YOU

i hope everything is going well for you and if not then i'm sorry😕

this chapter is one of my shortest chapter i think ion really kno BUT I HOPE YALL ENJOYED

don't forget to comment and vote

don't be shy😼

i love youuuuu💜