Chapter 2 : Maybe one day

"𝑠ℎ𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑒"

"𝑠ℎ𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑒"

ఌఌఌ
𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙~

Y/n chuckled over the phone. Shota being a surprisingly clingy husband, decided to call his lovely wife. Being bombarded by his nosy students about his marriage took a toll on him.

𝗢𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗮𝗽𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗼😩💜
𝟮𝟲:𝟰𝟲

"I had to do it, those kids were in grown folks business."

"Baby, but did you really have to make a deal with them? You could of just left at that."

"What? A little bet never hurt anybody."

"Yeah, cause betting with your students is totally what teachers do."

"Mhm hmm, anyways how's my princess?"

"She is taking her little nap. Mama said if she went to sleep then daddy will be home and can play."

"Well I definitely will play with my baby."

"No fair she's such a daddy's girl."

"I mean who wouldn't be?"

"See now you being cocky, that ain't cute."

"Well baby, I gotta go my lunch break is over. Oh! Did I mention lunch was delicious?"

"You did mention that thank you, and have fun with your students who you agreed to bet with!"

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."

𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱

Shota always knew how to make you smile like a  schoolgirl. You still couldn't believe that he actually  bet about your marriage.

"That boy." Y/n chuckles.

Y/n walked into Aiya's room, checking if she was still asleep. Her baby was pretty tired out from watching Princess and the Frog.

Being a lovely mommy and wife, you made your family their favorite dinner while watching some Naruto.

A girl gotta catch up you know?

When you were finally about to rest your legs from standing, you heard the doorbell ring.

"Now who the hell, I was just 'bout to sit down," Y/n grumbled, opening the door to see her best friend, Brianna.

"Hey bitch." she greets.

"Of course you're at the door when I wanna sit down." Y/n says, rolling her eyes.

"You know it girl- ooo what smells so good?" Brianna says, taking off her shoes, inviting herself in.

"Dinner for my family that you shall not eat so, don't touch."

"Ow bitch you ain't have to slap me!"

"Anyways what you doing here?" Y/n asks sitting down, pausing Naruto.

"Oh you know, just wanted to see my beautiful, lovely, adorable, kind-"

"Aiya is sleeping." you cut her off.

"Damn it" she sulks into the couch.

"Bye, get out my house." you say while pulling her up, making her chuckle.

"Damn, I'm kidding, anyways I just wanted to tell you... I'm getting back into hero work!" Brianna cheers.

"Bri that's great, I'm so happy for you!" Y/n exclaims hugging her bestie.

"I know, but you know n/n, you should get back into hero work too."

"What? Bri no, I got my baby to take care of."

"I'm not saying you should do it now, but you should definitely get back, Hayami."

Should I?

I mean it's amazing to feel, that thrill of fighting and helping out those in need. Feeling the flash of the cameras showing off your hard work as a hero. Y/n really missed that but of course she got pregnant with Aiya so she was a temporary housewife.

"Maybe...yeah maybe."

I think Hayami will be back soon.

a/n: i want an aizawa and aiya too😭🥺

but it's ok😩

i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, you got to meet your bestie Brianna she will be showing up often

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT

I LOVE YOUUUS💜💜