Blissful happiness🍋errorinkmare🍋

💌Requested by Inkingmistake
💙night:dom
🖤ink:dom
💛error:sub
⚠️warnings:
Oversimulation
Heat
---------------
---------

Error kicked the squids face, trying to get out of his grip. He was pinned down by these two sea animal, they were basicly like brothers.... Nightmare snickered at the other and the smaller. There was a nice wet smell coming from the glitchy, they could smell it when they came back home( yea idk i see other ppl do this so uh, why not-) where the three of them live together. Error had small little tears at the corner of his sockets, he was having trouble with this heat problem going around for a few days and the other two never came back to stay, just visit and then gone. Nightmare thought it looked adorable, he took out his phone and took a picture of his cute little face.( they do be know wuts minecraft d o e) Error was too focused on Ink he had forgotten Nightmare is here.

Nightmare put his phone away and pulled Error closer to him, " H-HeY! WhAt ArE yOu DoInG!? " Nightmare softly kissed him, in order to make him quiet down. Error slowly quiet down, kissing them back. Inks hand traveled around the others body, he took off Errors clothes and placed soft kisses on their bare bones, while his other hand gently rubbed Errors inner thigh bone. Trying to get the other to form something. Nightmare continued to kiss Error everwhere around his neck and shoulder, leaving bite marks on him aswell.

After awhile of that, Error finally summoned a female ecto. They had a soft and squishy pair of B cups, soft flesh and a small squishy chubby tummy. Ink made a awe and rubbed his face on them tits, so squishy.. Nightmare chuckled lowly, " Coffee's the safe word~ " he then nuzzled Errors neck, while Error made soft moans. Ink summoned his male ecto, Nightmare doing the same. Ink took out his erection and smiled proudly at how tall it was. Error shivered at the sight of it. Nightmare took out his, large. Ink then lifted Error, Nightmare getting in lined from behind, lining up in the same hole ;) with his erection with Ink's. Ink then slowly let Error slide onto their erections. Error screamed in pain and pleasure, the both erection stretched him out alot. Ink hushed the other, gently patting their head. The two waited for the smaller to get used to it patiently, their hands gently played with Errors body while waiting.

After a good solid 3 minutes, Error started to bounce softly, giving the other two a small movement that he was ready. They took the signal and got to work, Ink making soft grunts from how tight the other was, while Nightmare smirked. Nightmare got impatient and slammed deep, making Ink have to do the same. Ink and Nightmare began to thrust at a soft pace, slowly speeding up. Error just moaned, having a light soft blush on his cheekbones. Nightmare bit onto Errors neck, marking them as his, meanwhile Ink did the same, marking them as the both of their property on the shoulder.

The glitch's shoulder was soon covered in bite marks that belong to the two. The two continued to thrust into the smaller, Ink hitting Errors womb a couple times. Nightmare then had a war with Ink on how many times they can hit Errors small sensitive womb until he pleads.

Error screams in pleasure during the process. Error then soon quickly squirts onto their erections. The two just kept going, their now betting on who cums first. Whoever cums first is the loser. Error got oversimulated, but he loved it. It was then too much for him to handle. " AaH!~ G-guys, its too much~ " but the two didnt stop. Error whined, the two was closed. They thrusted harder, Error had almost forgotten the safe word. He screamed the safe word. " Coah!~ Ah! Fee!~" (😩ngl i feel cringe)

The two thrusted a few more times before releasing. They pulled out, Ink watched the fluid flows out of Error, with mixed of the three's cum. Nightmare panted softly, meanwhile Error was having a hard time catching air. Ink smirked, nuzzling Error.

The three cuddled, " ..I hAtE aNd lOvE yOu bOtH aT tHe sAmE..." Nightmare smirked, " you know you love us~ "

-----------------
------

DEAR GOD IM FINALLY DONE, IM SO SO SO SORRY BEING SO DAMN SLOW. I JUST HAD SO MUCH MOTIVATION TO WRITE THESE DAYS, QVQQQ HERE YOU GO! Ty you all for supporting úwu

AND HOLT SHEET 4.51K VIEWS!?? AND 69 VOTES👁👁👍
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, I DONT DESERVE THIS 😭😭