ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ sʜɪғᴛ.閉店事件

This is highly Inspired. Like. Fuckin inspired. It is inspired by a game, which the title is named after. Its a really good game, I haven't played it myself but after watching ppl go through it, i got a immediate inspiration. I'll stop waistin time and get on with it. Their humans and Error is a girl in this.

⋆͛͛ ͙͛ ⁑͛⋆͛͛ ͙͛ ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭ ੈ✩‧₊˚⋆͛͛ ͙͛ ⁑͛⋆͛͛ ͙͛
Ship:Ccino x Error
𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: ᴛᴡ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ɢᴏʀᴇ, ᴋɴɪғᴇ, sᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ, ᴍɪɴᴏʀ ʙᴜʟʟʏɪɴɢ, sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ.
♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

'sʜɪᴛ! I'ᴍ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ!'  -Error shot up from her bed, quickly getting off the bed and rush to the bathroom. She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face to look fresh. She then hurried to change her clothes and brushed her soft, long blue and yellow gradient coloured hair. She tied a messy bun and wore her working uniform. She quickly took her car and apartment keys and rushed out the door, locking it and double checking before leaving. She walked down her apartment stairs and rushed to her car. She gets down the stairs, hearing a random music. She couldn't help but take a look around to find where it was coming from. Error walked towards the sound and found a phone on the ground. Someone must've dropped it. The music was coming from it. Error picked it up and examined it, the phones ringing soon stopped. She took a quick look around and tried to find the owner that could've dropped it. She made her way to her car, and took a notice of someone who seems to be searching for something. She goes over, " excuse me, excuse me! " the guy stood up and turned to look at her. " Hey uhh, are you looking for something? Well I found this " Error raised the phone she was holding. Without delaying a second, the guy quickly took it from her, not even a thank you. She blinked and quickly went over to her car. She unlocked the doors and entered the car, closing it. She fought with her car engine a little bit and managed to get it started. She sighs in relief and drove to her workplace.

Once there, she parked and exited the car, turning off the engine

Once there, she parked and exited the car, turning off the engine. Error took a look at the signboard, " COFFEE COASTAL " She quickly made her way into the cafe, preventing her from being anymore late. Error went behind the counter and entered the staff room. " tsk. You're late. Becareful next time I'm going to tell the manager. " A co-worker of hers spoke in a almost loud tone. " I'm sorry, I'll be careful " " being careful is not enough. Tell me you won't be late, understand? " " yes, sir. I will not be late again. " " you also mess up some orders don't you? If you have any trouble with the order, There are intructions written on the bored over there, so look through it. " He pointed at the whiteboard at the back of Error. " One more thing, leave your phone in the locker. You better not be texting anyone during work " " yes, sir " He soon stood up and grabbed his stuff, leaving through the back door. Error sighed, leaving her belongings into the locker. ' Ink has always been like that, just calm down it's nothing '. She puts on her working apron and left the room to the counter, meeting with a customer waiting to order already.