ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ🍋(lustxnm)

Written by:alexarts14
Requested by: Marshmallowchaos
Warnings: none.
Note: Ik you specificly requested for me to write it but I do not have the time to write long oneshots, so I sincerely apologies.
ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏✧✿✰✦

Lust's pov

I was walking at snowdin back to my hotdog stand when i saw some black slimy track, i got curious and start to follow it.

Then the tracks end but nothing was here, i stare at the black slimy track. "I've never seen something like this, i wonder what it i-"
I felt something grab my waist and lift me up, i tried hitting the thing that grab me and i saw its was like the black slimy tracks, but this is different. I touched it again. it's not slimy at all, it is so smooth.

"Hey sweetie~" I heard an unknown voice coming from behind. I take a look and it's a skeleton like me but cover with those black track from earlier.

"Who are you and why are you here?!" I struggle to be out of his hmm i look at him again and saw tentacles? Growing in his back.

"My bad, I am Nightmare and I'm here to destroy your au for fun but i think i found much more interesting~." He said with a flirty voice that got me turned on but no! His still a bad guy. "What's your name hottie ~" "My name is lust, lust sans. Now put me down." I ordered him to do so, but instead he pull me closer to him and pin me behind a tree.

He starts to lick my neck, i was flustered and i found myself letting him do what he wanted.

"M-mmm~" i can't help my moan just goes out aaa. Myself just summoned my female ecto body because of my own lust.

i look at him and now his this close i can see how hot he is.

He stopped licking "enjoying yourself sweetie~?, don't worry fun is just getting started~" he take off my upper clothes and bite my neck. "A-aaah~". I moan and felt one of his tentacles goes between my legs, it start rubbing my in between.

This is too much to handle
"Aaah~~" with that, i cummed.

Nightmare's pov

I smirk at him while staring at me like he wants more , i lift him up using my tentacles that wraps on his waist.

"I know you want more sweetie ~ don't worry i will satisfy you till you can't walk anymore~". Take off all his lower clothes and aggressively open his legs apart.

I started to lick lusts thighs to his pussy.
"Ngh~" Lust moaned.
I wiggle my tongue all the way in and looks at up to him.

"A-aagh~" lust moan loudly while drooling a bit. I moved another tentacle and slowly rubs it on his ass.

I saw him blushed hard "you like this huh~?" i thrust hard my tentacles in his ass. "Y-yes~!" Lust moans more and looks up

Moves my tentacles in and out of his ass and lick his pussy faster.

Lust pov

I can't help myself but just moan, his so good at this. "Aahh~ m-more~".

"Sans? Sansss where are you??".
I heard a voice calling me, w-wait its papyrus

I covered my mouth and stopped moaning for a while, we are behind a tree . I hope he won't find us here

Nightmare look at me and smirk, he began sucking my pussy and thrust in my ass fast.

I keep my moans inside. "Sans! Where are you! Geez my brother leave his shop again. Why is he so lazy". Papyrus said

Nightmare rubs the top of my pussy
."m-mm~.." i cant help myself but let out a soft moan. "Hello is somebody there?"papy said.

oh no oh noo don't walk closer here. Nightmare rubs my clit fast and wiggle his tongue inside.

"A-aaagh~!" I hold his head while i cum all over him. He pulled out his tentacles and his tongue and gently put me down.

"W-what's that noise-. It sounds like a dying human" i take a peek at papy and i saw he was coming this way, i panicked.

Nightmare look at me and hold my chin to make me look at him directly, "Don't worry~" he whispered and kissed my lips. I close my eyes and kissed back.

When i opened my eyes we are in a different place, nightmare noticed me looking around the room. "It's my room sweetie". He said and i look at him "you're the first person i bring here~".

He grab me and push me on his bed, i blush and say "you're room is beautiful".

"Thank you, now shall we continue what we started ~". He started stripping himself and pinned me down

I nodded and nightmare rubs his dick on my pussy, i look away because of being flustered. Nightmare quickly thrust his dick deep inside. "A-aaah~~" i moaned

He starts moving his dick in and out "m-mm~" he moaned and it was so hot , i stare at him while blishing "you are quite tight sweetie~". He said

I pulled him closer for a kiss, he blush a bit blue and kissed back
"Now let's start the wild part~" he said while smirking and tentacles wraps around my waist, both arms and both legs

He lift me out of the bed and up. "Ready sweetie ~?"

"Yes~!" I can't help it my lust for him is now growing and growing

He smiled and the tentacles on my waist goes to my chest and it started squeezing my boobs. Nightmare hold my waist and fucks my pussy so fast "nghh~" i moaned but another tentacle goes near my face and just quickly slides in my mouth.

"M-mm~" i moaned, nightmare thrust his dick deeper in my womb
And insert another tentacle in my ass "mmnghh~!" My Drools just flows down my chin and i felt nightmare licking it. He licks my neck down to my chest and started sucking my nipple while the other side of my chest is being squeezed by a tentacle

"This f-feels a-amazing..
.. n-nightmare ~". I mumble and started to suck his tentacles

Nightmare thrusting fast and deeper and his tentacles goes fast and rough too.

"Mmnghhh~~!". I cummed and nightmare thrust his dick deep in my womb and filled it with cums his tentacles cums too the same time as him.

He pulled his dick and tentacles out and carry me to his arms. I swallowed all his cums and breathes heavily.

He kissed my forehead and he lay on the bed and put me on top of him

"I hope i satisfied my princess" he said and it made me blush "you're amazing lets do this again in the future" i said that made him giggled

"Alright, but for now rest well sweetie"

He is right im tried my lust drained my energy, i hugged him and he hug back and i just found myself slowly falling asleep on top of him.