1

───

───

IT HAS BEEN RIN'S DREAM TO OPEN her own daycare one day, to spend her time with sweet and loving kids that—

"I don't like you", the pink-haired child bluntly stated.

"sukuna! that is not how you talk to miss rin!", itadori kaori — the mother of the itadori twins — reprimanded.

"hmph!"

"miss rin, please excuse him and his terrible behavior. are you sure that you'll be okay with the both of them?", kaori worried, as itadori jin — her husband — was holding a calm yūji.

     "please, mister and mrs. itadori, no need to apologize. and I should be thanking you two for allowing me to take care of your sons, especially since this center is newly opened", rin smiled.

     kaori and jin glanced at each other, hesitant.

'we should be thanking you for taking care of our demon child', the two wanted to say.

it was to no one's surprise that itadori sukuna, the older of the twin — only by two minutes — had chased away every nanny and babysitter that was invited into their home.

     "anyways, we'll be back to pick them up in the afternoon. thank you once again", jin stated, waving to his two sons, as he left with kaori.

sukuna then immediately ran off, to which yūji had anxiously called after him.

     "SUKUNA, COME BACK HERE!! MOM TOLD US NOT TO CAUSE TROUBLE!!", yūji yelled, to which rin had just kneeled down beside the identical boy, placing her hand on his tiny shoulder.

     "don't worry. consider this a game of hide and seek. do you want to look for your brother together?", the brown-eyed woman nicely asked.

considering that the daycare wasn't even that big, and it was surrounded by a secure gate, rin was sure that sukuna wouldn't be able to easily get out.

yūji just nodded, holding onto rin's baby pink apron, as he waddled beside the calm woman.

rin and yūji both searched around the main room first, where all the toys were kept neatly in colorful bins.

     slightly distracted, yūji had momentarily let go of rin's apron, taking a few steps towards the colorful bins that held a great variety of toys that he's never played with.