3

───

───

RIN PATIENTLY WAITED FOR THIS demanding man to appear at the nearby café, where a bunch of high school students had also gathered — most likely for late night gatherings.

sitting alone by the windowsill with a cup of jasmine tea, rin had checked the time once again with her phone.

"waiting for someone?", a voice suddenly asked.

     rin glanced up to meet the eyes of a boy that she could confidently claim as the most beautiful pair of eyes she's ever seen.

     he practically held the entire sky in those eyes of his, clouds and everything.

     "you are...?"

     "gojō satoru, and you?", the white-haired male asked, inviting himself to take a seat across from rin.

"rin", the woman shortly answered.

"and my apologies for sounding rude, but may I help you?"

     gojō grinned.

     "well I just thought that I'd keep a lone girl company. especially since it's getting late and all", gojō smoothly replied.

     "as flattered as I am, gojō-san, I'm afraid that I'll be fine. thank you for your concern though", rin smiled, though it seemed that the boy made no attempt to leave.

     "yeah, yeah! so, how old are you?", gojō casually asked, as rin had skimmed around the café once more for any signs of tōji.

     "twenty, which is the age that's illegal for me to date minors", rin stated.

     "well I'm about to turn eighteen by this december", gojō added on.

     "still not twenty though", rin lightly chuckled, as gojō had glanced over at the other side of the room, where his friends — getō suguru, ieiri shōko, nanami kento, and haibara yū — had sat.

     "are they your friends? why aren't you sitting with them?", rin questioned, causing gojō to hum.

"why sit with them when I can sit with someone so beautiful?"

rin had lightly laughed once more, as she searched around her bag, pulling out some greenish-reddish wrapped candy.

the porpoise-haired woman gently held gojō's hand, facing his palm upwards, as she placed a few of the famous strawberry bon bons in his hand.