2

───

───

     ✐ SUKUNA WAS COMPETITIVE without a doubt, which is how rin had gotten the boy to so easily nap, as she first encouraged the twins to do more jumping jacks and curl ups than her.

"I DID FOUR MORE THAN YOU!", sukuna proudly boasted, as yūji had celebrated along with his brother by clapping.

     "congratulations. we should celebrate with a movie", rin smiled, to which sukuna had begrudgingly accepted, since after all, he is the winner.

"what will we be watching? a horror film?!", sukuna excitedly asked, to which rin had undoubtedly rejected his idea.

     "nope. instead, we will be watching the movie: kiki's delivery service", rin stated, to which sukuna had dramatically covered his eyes with both his hands, groaning.

     "NO!! WHYYYYY?!?!?"

     "miss rin, what's the movie about?", yūji asked, watching rin insert the disk into the dvd player, as she hauled three green beanbags together — in front of the t.v.

"it's about this thirteen year-old girl, who's a witch, that lives with her talking cat jiji—"

"boo! sounds lame!!", sukuna interrupted, crossing his arms in protest, as he unconsciously found himself on top of one of the beanbags.

     "if you can keep quiet throughout the first half of this movie, then we'll stop watching it and watch something of your choice, how about it?", rin bargained.

     sukuna grinned.

     "okay!!"

     as soon as the two itadoris took their seat beside each other, with yūji in the middle between sukuna and rin — because sukuna claimed that he didn't want to be near the woman — the twins had fallen asleep fifteen minutes later.

     it was ultimately rin's plan to tire the boys out after a short exercise that would accelerate their heart rate and then decelerate it, as they calmed down to watch the movie.

     smiling to herself, rin quietly grabbed a thin blanket and draped it over the twins, turning down the volume of the movie, as she stayed beside them through the rest of their nap.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▤

     "really?! I can't believe you got him to sleep!! usually we'd come back and he'd be even grumpier than usual!", kaori stated.