Chapter 7

Percy P.O.V.

I stood in the center of the throne room alongside Zoe as Hermes flashed all of the demi-gods of both camps into the throne room, Artemis flashing all the hunters in as I started Feeling a smile form on my face watching all of them look around in confusion. I slowly took out a gun, pointing it to the air and firing a shot,causing them all to go quiet and turn towards me noticing me finally. All of them pulled out weapons as I noticed that a certain daughter of Athena was standing at the front with her knife out. After a moment, said daughter of Athena spat aloud "Why are you here, traitor?" Hearing that voice my smile only grew, Unable to help myself as I threw my head back and started laughing hysterically, I had to place a hand on the floor beneath me so I didn't topple over. I noticed the Slut's face out of the corner of my eye, seeing it resemble a tomato. I roared in laughter, before Zoe promptly slammed a fist on my head making me frown "Hey! That wasn't nice" she growled at me "considering you have over 300 demigods all glaring at you and Seemingly about to try and kill you, Why don't you stop joking around and get serious?" I pouted playfully causing Zoe to sigh before I chuckled, Turning towards the demi-gods and looking at them all as I stayed silent, just sitting there smiling. After a few minutes I opened my mouth, speaking softly as my voice reverberated through the throne room "Why am I here? I would've thought that'd be obvious. You aren't very bright for a daughter of Athena.  I'm here because I'm sure you all want to kill me over the lies you've told, but we will get to that later." Her face turned tomato red as she ran at me, taking her knife and aiming at my chest. I sighed, Raising my hand as blood swirled around it, before my entire fist was coated in solid blood. I spun 360° and Slammed my fist into the Girl's gut, sending her crashing to the ground as the blood vanished making me sigh "now can we Be civil for once? Or do I have to BEAT the truth out of you?" She looked at me warily before I was suddenly tackled to the ground in a hug, Hearing sobbing as I grunt, looking down and realizing it was Thalia. 

Thalia P.O.V.

I blinked the energy out as we were flashed to the throne room, shaking my head as I frowned at the scene in front of me. The campers from both demi-god camps had their weapons out, seeing the Whore as I liked to call her, pointing her knife at the male, before realizing that the man was Percy. I saw it, his Raven black hair, His tall posture, his as I would put it, 'perfect' facial structure. Running up to him I tackled him into a hug hearing him grunt as I buried my face into his chest, feeling tears fall down my face as I began sobbing into his chest. I didn't even notice that he had placed a hand on my back and started rubbing it while Calmly telling me it was ok. After a few minutes I calmed down enough to speak, sniffling as I heard him whisper "Hey, look at me Thals." I shakily looked at him as he looked back, smiling and kissing my forehead, talking softly "I know you missed me, but I'd like to get this over with, alright? I'll take you and Zoe out to eat or something so we can catch up, I promise." I nodded slowly, getting off of him and looking at Zoe, who smiled softly at me. I smiled back, walking over and standing next to her as she pulled me into a comforting hug. I looked back at Percy, watching him turn back to everyone in the throne room with a sigh. After a moment I heard My Brother's voice Growling and yelling out "You dare lay your filthy hands on my sister, traitor!?" I looked up, seeing Jason storm over to Percy and stand in front of him, their faces inches apart as I looked at Percy in fear. He simply stared at Jason calmly, speaking calmly "Hello there Sparky. Nice to see you too, but she's my cousin, and I can hug my cousin if I wish. So if you would get out of my face, that would be nice. I Don't wanna be here but I have to be, but I'm going to make sure the truth is revealed, one way or another. Or do you wanna keep it a secret THAT badly? Afraid Piper will hurt you?" The aforementioned female spoke out, confused "What are you talking about? Jason didn't do anything!" Suddenly I felt chills run down my spine as Percy Released such a cold and emotionless laugh, that I felt Afraid of him. Fear crept into my mind hearing such a cold laugh coming from the man I remember being so warm hearted and kind. 

Percy P.O.V.

I laughed coldly, before my face returned to a stoic, dark expression, speaking calmly "Oh really? Humor me and just pay attention, Daughter of Aphrodite. Now, I will ask again, daughter of Athena, Son of Jupiter. Will you be honest, or Must I reveal the truth for you?" I waited for a moment, sighing when neither of them budged. "Fine, the hard way it is then" I walked over, Grabbing Annabeth by the hair and dragging her over to Jason, whom I grabbed by the shirt collar. Turning, I dragged them to the Center of the throne room, throwing them together as I spoke in a deadly calm voice "Go on. Fuck eachother like rabbits, like you did the entirety of the trip on the Argo during the quest to defeat Gaia. Or Like you still do to this day." I saw Piper's face turn red out of the corner of my eye, but Kept my eyes on the 2 in front of me, who were both Glaring at me with hatred. I scoffed at them "don't you glare at me for revealing the truth. You didn't REALLY think I wouldn't find out, did you? Wasn't that hard to figure out if You had really paid attention. You and Annabeth were VERY naughty on the Argo during the quest." They looked at me as I smiled sadistically "Then The slut decides to ruin my life. So, I have a great Idea" I slowly turned to look at Zoe, who raised an eyebrow at me. I simply turned back to face them, seeing their weapons pointed at my throat causing me to sigh "Jeez, you all are no fun. Guess we get down to business" I smiled at them sadistically, feeling satisfaction as they visibly shivered in fear

Heyo! I know this chapter is a bit short but I had to finish some school work then make this chapter and I am just not with it today. But I promise the next chapter will be full of fun!