Chapter 8

Percy P.O.V.

I grinned sadistically at Jason and Annabeth, my Hair turning back to the red/white appearance from before. Raising my hand slowly, I sliced my finger along the edge of Annabeth's knife before taking out my Spear, The blood growing and beginning to swirl around me. This caused them to back up in both surprise and confusion as I kept grinning. After a While I spoke aloud "So what will it be you 2? Are You gonna shut up and listen, or should I reveal your 'oh so Hidden secret'?" They both visibly paled at that as my eyes sparkled with amusement. Suddenly I heard a loud boom that snapped me out of my blood state, turning to see Zeus holding his Master Bolt as he roared "Enough!! Perseus Jackson, Explain why you have returned after committing treason!!"  I turned my head to look at Zeus, sighing and shaking my head, announcing softly "sorry Zeus, I let my bloodlust get ahead of me. Before we Continue I must do something first." I then turned back to Jason and the Slut, raising my double bladed spear as I stabbed it into the ground in front of Annabeth, Making her face go white as I whirled around and slashed at her arm, causing her to cry out in pain as I breathed out, putting my spear away "That cut will be burning like hell for a long time, so better get used to it. Think of it as a parting gift from the man you tried to Destroy." 

Zoe P.O.V.

I watched Percy turn back to Zeus, standing in the center of the throne room as he Sighed heavily, looking at each of the gods before speaking softly "I returned because one way or another I would have had to anyway." I walked over, gently placing my hand in his as he gripped it gently, turning his head to smile at me before turning back to the gods and speaking softly "but also because of what I've seen and thought about. When I was down in the pit, something grabbed me and dragged me into a totally different hell, one far worse than The greek underworld." I noticed Hades' insulted face out of the corner of my eye as Percy continued "god knows how many lifetimes I've lived..some of the things I've seen and done; things that would make anyone, god or mortal, go insane. Even worse than Tartarus." I saw many skeptical glances as I sighed and shook my head, whispering in Percy's ear "They are too arrogant and stubborn to believe you, I hope you understand that." He nodded, not even looking away from the gods as he sighed audibly, his head hanging low as he stood there quietly. I opened my mouth, taking over for him "considering he was never a traitor, it's kind of hard for him to explain. So I'll do it for him. Because even for me, what Annabeth showed you all as 'proof' was so obviously fake, the fact that Athena believed it to be real proof either means she just really wanted to get rid of Percy, or she's just that stupid; And my guess is the former" The aformentioned goddess glared at me, to which I returned a harsher glare, continuing "But moving on, it seems that Thalia Grace and Clarisse La Rue, were the only 2 that didn't believe Her lies. Now Thalia I Understand, Because they are cousins and best friends. However, the fact that the only other person to Believe in Percy was CLARISSE? Of all the people, Clarisse was the only other person that Believed in Percy." I looked around at all the campers, most of which didn't seem to care. I sighed slowly, putting a hand on my forehead and rubbing it lightly, muttering "I knew the campers were bad, but I didn't know they were also stupid." I felt a hand land on my shoulder, turning my head to see Percy standing there smiling sadly at me. I released another sigh, slowly looking back at the campers and putting my hands on my hips, shaking my head. After a while I turned and looked back at the gods before turning to Clarisse.

Clarisse P.O.V.

I noticed Zoe staring at me, raising an eyebrow and meeting her eyes as I nodded a little.  She then turned back to the gods as I noticed Percy had started to glow, his eyes now a dark gray color as he stared at the ground. I frowned, wondering what had really happened to Percy while he was gone. Suddenly Percy got up, to which every occupant in the room watched him. It was so quiet a pin could drop and everyone would hear it. slowly looking at everyone, he looked down, staring at the floor before looking back up and speaking softly "Now that Zoe has revealed the truth, I'd like to discuss why we decided to show ourselves now as opposed to later or sooner. To put it simply, This was the only chance we got that would be during a moment of peace. Now that I'm here, at some point in the future, Something will rise with the intent to destroy either the gods, the demi-gods, or both. Hell, their goal could even be world domination for all I know." I watched him as our eyes met, to which I narrowed them a bit causing him to smile a little. Turning back towards Zeus, Percy's body glowed before he was suddenly wearing a blood red suit. Suddenly our attention snapped to Zeus, who had created a lightning storm above Olympus, and was currently pointing his master bolt at Perseus.

Zeus P.O.V.

I watched The Titan and Traitor speak, revealing the true nature of Athena's Daughter. My attention shifted to the unconscious body of My son Jason, Feeling my eyebrow twitch as I grabbed my master bolt, pointing it at Percy. I glared at him, My voice rumbling through the room "YOU DARE RETURN TO OLYMPUS, THEN HARM MY SON, THE SAVIOUR OF OLYMPUS!?" I watched as the traitorous sea spawn slowly turned to face me, raising his head as his eyes bore into mine. But what I saw in his eyes was neither fear nor regret. In his eyes, was a lackadaisical sense of boredom. After a moment he spoke calmly to me "Zeus, could you move that away from me? It isn't nice to threaten people you know." I glared at him, raising my Master Bolt to throw it at him as he looked at me. I noticed that his muscles tensed, showing he was prepared to defend himself. I then noticed the titan facing towards the demigods, seemingly distracted by something. Grinning, I threw my master bolt at her, roaring "HERE, CATCH!" 

Oooh cliffhanger :o Also hey guys, Mel here! I just wanted to thank you all for supporting this story so much. As of publishing this chapter, this story is ranked 8th place for Best Perzoe stories! I didn't think I'd be able to make a story that would get this far when I haven't even reached 10 chapters. I have so many ideas for this story, and i'm trying to figure out the best way to make it without it seeming rushed or all over the place. I'm so glad you all are enjoying this. The school year also just ended so now I have lots more time and energy to Write this story. Hope you all continue to enjoy the story ^^