Chapter 12

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that I hope you all are enjoying the story! ^^

Percy P.O.V.

I ducked under a sucker punch, rotating and slamming my heel against Alucards side, sending him flying into the wall with a hard crash. I stood up, staring at the crumpling body of Alucard as I panted, bolting towards him before narrowing my eyes, using my legs to vault over him, now above him as I started rotating, falling towards him. This seemed to catch him off guard, allowing me to release my legs, shifting my weight to my legs. Once close enough, I forced my body to bend forwards, my legs violently swinging down as they collided with the back of Alucard's head, slamming his face against the floor as I landed on the floor, skidding back and grinning. After a moment, Alucard stood out of the rubble, blood dripping down his face from his nose, which I assumed had broken, raising his hand to wipe it before smiling sadistically "Good, good. You've really grown. I'd say we are done here." I kept my guard up, narrowing my eyes at him. He noticed this and sighed "All this was meant to do is train your body to be more durable, as well as train your reflexes and senses to a point where you can be more aware of your surroundings in a fight. Now that I have started it, it's up to you whether or not to make those senses and reflexes even better, even more aware. Goodbye...for now.." I watched as Alucard faded, My vision blurring as everything went dark. 

Clara P.O.V.

My eyes opened wide as I instantly sat up, looking around and beginning to freak out. Where the hell was I? Why did it sound like I was outside? As I frantically spun around, I froze at the sound of a Male voice gasping loudly, which apparently other people heard. I shakily reached out to the entrance of my Tent, slowly opening it to see a tall man laying on the ground, his body shaking a bit as I realized he was the one that had gasped. Before I knew it, the 3 girls that saved me were outside, 2 of them holding bows out and aimed, with the tall buff girl holding a spear. But they lowered them at the sight of the man breathing heavily. I was too scared to move, and could only watch as the man looked around, his gaze stopping on the 3 girls as he smiled and waved shakily "Hey girls...did you miss me?" Before I could even speak, the Black haired girl with the spear growling as she jabbed her spear at him. I watched as he simply sidestepped the jab, smacking the spear out of her hand and pulling her into a hug as he smiled. The other 2 girls seemed to smile back as his gaze shifted to me, and I hid back in my tent.

Zoe P.O.V.

I ran outside my tent to see Percy there, my eyes tearing up to see him standing there smiling at us, before he simply said "Hey girls, did you miss me?" I wanted to smack him, but before anyone could move, Thalia suddenly jabbed her spear at him. Me and Clarisse could only watch in awe as Percy smoothly smacked the spear away and pulled Thalia into a hug, watching as she broke down in his arms. I slowly walked over to him, looking at him as I murmured softly "Are you ok?" He smiled and pulled me into a hug, which I happily returned, hearing him murmur softly "Yes, I'm back and I'm ok. Sorry for keeping you all waiting so long. So who's the young lady in the tent?" I pulled away from him, smiling softly "That's Clara, a girl we came upon one night when she tried to take some food from us at knife point, to which we talked to her about things. We aren't sure who her Godly parent is, but judging by her eyes, she IS a half-blood." He slowly turned towards the girl, gently walking over and sitting quietly in front of the tent, leaving enough space for her to feel comfortable. After a moment he spoke softly "Hello there, Clara. Is what she just told me true?" She looked at me, hiding her face and nodding shyly, making me smile. "Well I've met the goddess who I believe is your mother. Your mother is the Primordial goddess of Procreation." I noticed Zoe's mouth dropping open as I ignored her, smiling at the young girl as I continued "I was….mistreated as a kid too. I won't go into details, but I understand your pain. I want you to know that I, and the 3 girls behind me, are all here for you and will keep you safe. However there is also a group of girls led by the Greek goddess Artemis for girls like you that have been mistreated by men. You can either stay with us or go to Artemis, to which Zoe here will take you there." She looked at Me before shyly looking at Percy, whimpering "r-really? You've been hurt too? But you seem so nice!" 

Clarisse P.O.V.

I watched the interaction between Percy and the girl, smiling softly before cursing to myself. Percy must have noticed this because he turned his head to look at me, smirking "Something the matter, Clarisse? Did you perhaps wish I had been dead~?" I walked over, rolling my eyes as he stood there smiling. He held his arms out to me, before I shoved him playfully making him chuckle, causing me to snort "'course not, idiot. Though not sure that would've been a bad thing.." He rolled his eyes, Turning towards Zoe, who had Tears in her eyes. I watched as he frowned, slowly walking over while speaking "Zoe? Are you ok?" As he was about to hug her she suddenly whipped around, slamming her fist right into his gut. I yelled, as did Thalia and Clara, before we heard him chuckling, my eyes widening at what I saw. I was fully expecting him to be doubled over coughing, but he was just standing there, smiling. Zoe's head shot up in surprise as Percy's grin grew, rubbing his head "The reason I've been gone longer than it would've taken for me to recover is because I got some help becoming more resilient. Don't worry, nothing too bad. Though I see you all decided to pre-prepare for our next move." I sighed as Zoe waved her hand dismissively "We only moved closer to the border in case the gods found us, that way we could escape to Alaska to hide. They wouldn't go far into Alaska, not when it weakens their powers the farther away they are from western civilization. Anyways, shall we go?" Percy smiled at us and pointed forwards towards the border "To egypt!"