30 ~ I thought I lost you

Taehyung's Pov

I scream with all of my lungs when she loses her consciousness,

"Why did you do that, Noona? Why?" I burst into tears, after so many years I'm crying. I hear the horn of the ambulance, two guy already come near us and I lift her in bridal style then place her down to the stretcher.

"I-I'll go with her." I breathe out, my voice is shaky.

"Joon and Jungkook will go with her and we will go there by our cars." Jin Hyung declares.

"B-but—"

"You're not in a state of doing anything, Tae, let Joon and Jungkook go with her, they will take care of everything." He says softly and clutches my shoulder blade.

"Hyung, she will be fine, right?" I ask and look at him with my lost eyes, he smiles at me.

"Yes, she will, don't worry." Jimin clutches my shoulder and makes me sit in the car.

"Tae, Noona will be alright, don't worry." Jimin wipes my tears and taps my shoulder.

Namjoon's Pov

I'm staring at her weak lifeless body and I feel a clench on my heart to see her like this, they already giving her blood as she loses lots of blood. Clutching her hand tightly, I bend down to see ger pale face, my eyes are getting blurry and I can't see her in this state. She reminds me of my late sister who died in a car accident, she was the only family I left but she left me too. Its been 8 years since she died and whenever I first time saw Faiza in Big Hit, I don’t know why I felt like she is my elder sister, the way she always talks to me, smiles at me, always help me even though she is Tae's assistant, care for everyone that makes my heart melts.

I wanted to stop Taehyung from using her for his pleasure but I realized that he has genuine feelings for her, he isn’t only using her for his pleasure, probably he is denying now but I know him very well, I know him for the past ten years and I can assure that he already fall for her and today he already showed that to us clearly.

"I'm sorry, Noona, please wake up quickly." I kiss her knuckle and look at her.

"Hyung, she will be fine, don't worry." Jungkook pats my shoulder and smiles at me. Still, I'm feeling guilty, I couldn’t protect her, she is injured badly. I called Hoseok hyung and he said he is coming, he is like an elder brother to her so, he has the right to know about her condition, I didn’t call Yoongi as I know he is out of town, yes, I knew it from very first that Yoongi is her husband but I never told her that he is involving with an illegal business like us, it will hurt her.

****

Taehyung's Pov

Quickly stepping inside the hospital, which is our property, we didn’t send her to another hospital because it will  create a huge mess, I see Namjoon Hyung and Jungkook is sitting on the bench.

Namjoon is looking devastated totally, I know the reason very clearly, he considers Faiza as his elder sister and that's why I never told him anything whenever he hugs her, comforts her. I let him do that. I go near him and stand in front of him.

"How is she now?" I ask and gulp nervously, waiting impatiently for him to reply.