CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

Munira's P.O.V

MUNIIIIIIIRAAAAAAAA I hear my name being yelled downstairs , im in for it today guess who's yelling my name my stepfather , so i walk downstairs to see what he wants its a freaking saturday why could'nt he just let me sleep in . I Heard your brother's coming back here with his friends tommarrow night , they have a 1month vacation and then some concerts here and there i want you to say nothing to any of them , you cant even tell harry what i do to you , remember or else i promise you i will kill your lovely sister gemma , as he yells that in my ear , i cant hold it anymore i let the tears fall , he's been so evil ever since harry left , sometimes i just wish harry would've kept his promise of calling every day or texting harry and me were pretty close for brother and sister , gemma and me are close as well but gemma is a party girl sometime's she was at UNI other times she was out , but gemma was there when we needed her , but harry was only 2years older then me so we were alot closer , until he left i mean im happy for my brother im happy he's living his dream but i cant live mine because he left because of my stepfather , well enough depressing stuff and im kinda of proud of myself for not cutting , i mean i love my life and then i hate my life , the crew and my family minus my stepfather,uncle jim and harry are amazing , the only thing i hate about school is the PREPS AND MRS.BALLY, .

DID YOU HEAR ME CLEARLY LITTLE BITCH my stepfather yells in my ear as he snaps me out of my thoughts , Yyes i say i stutter cause , i can't think straight , but i dont think i can take his crap anymore before i can go back to deep into my thoughts he tells me i cant go out with Travis tonight , it was Travis's little brother's Jason's birthday today so travis and his mom and jason wanted me to come and i told them yes , apparently my stepfather says i cant.

You are too come into my room tonight at 8 exactly with gemma i have some fun planned , he says into my ear , oh NO was it tonight the night he finally tries to do it what hes been doing to gemma , no no HELL NO I AM NOT LOOSING MY V CARD TO HIM. I think in my head , im sorry im going out tonight i have to , i say  he looks at me and SAYS WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME BITCH ? YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS HOUSE AT ALL , THATS IT TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT IM GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU BAD , HE YELLS , Just then the door opens its travis he sees my stepfather slap me and travis jaw clenches he strokes his hair and i know what hes about to do NO TRAVIS I SAY a little to late travis just punched my stepfather square in the jaw , DONT YOU EVER LAY YOUR NASTY HANDS ON HER AGAIN YOU PEICE OF SHIT travis yells at my stepfather before kicking him in the ribs , he tells me munira lets go , just then my stepfather , throws a glass beer bpttle at travis head i make travis duck just in time.

I cant go travis he'll hurt my mom and gemma if i do i just cant what do you think has been keeping me from running all these years.

TRAVIS P.O.V

THAT ARSEHOLE REALLY HAS SOME NERVE SLAPPING HER , I WOULDVE JUST KILLED HIM , IF MUNIRA HASNT BEEN KEEPING ME AWAY FROM HIM FOR SO DAMN LONG I KNEW HE ABSUED HER I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS PHYSICALLY SHE TOLD ME IT WAS EMOTIONALLY .

now she cant go to jason's birthday beacause he said no , ummm hes not even her FUCKING REAL DAD HE CANNOT AND I MEAN CANNOT TELL HER WHAT TO DO OR EVEN TOUCH HER , i know i seem really angry right now but my bloods boiling im beyond pissed , that son of a bitch has some nerve i swear , i heard her brother is coming back today well im telling harry even if munira kinda hates him right now because he didnt keep his promise of calling or texting at least once a day and he hasnt talked to her in over 3 years , i mean harry was a great brother until he  left to live his dream . NO matter what im going to tell him . Just you wait , that way that arsehole of a stepdad cant hurt anymore im going to call maddie so munira and her mom and gemma can stay there over night yeah as you know maddie just lives with her mom, me and the crew have been together since 1st grade . Were all like family scratch that out we are family , so ill just text harry to go head to my house and then ill pick them up ,

MUNIRA'S P.O.V

Well, thats great now i am sure as hell i might die today , well travis just told me he's gonna take me gemma and my mom to maddie;s and harry and the boys who i still havent met yet will meet us at travis's house my cheek is still hurting so travis makes me put a bag of frozen peas on it so it does swell up, travis was always there for me , he's family to me i dont know what i would do without him or the crew i swear i dont think i couldve gone through with my life without cutting or treying to end it but no the crew has always lifted me off my feet , and i love thm and thank them for that.

Maddie's P.O.V

I just got a call from travis asking if munira and her sister and mum could stay at my place because he found out her wicked stepfather hit her , so of course i said yes , ive knew her stepfather hit her she had to confess when i saw the bruises on her stomach , and her arms , when she was spending the night at my place for the gig we had the next night , i wanted to right there and then have that man in handcuffs locked up somewhere far away , but munira told me not to tell a soul being the best friend i am i promised , i guess they're coming over , so i go out and but 5tubs of icecream, i make my special mini cupcakes , and i buy some soda tonight is gonna be a make my friend happy night , after we go to jason birthday of course , as i can tell by the voice of munira on the background when travis was talking to me , she was in a horrible state , so as my job of being the person i am im going to lighten my friends mood up and try to even if its just for tonight erase alll the hell that has happened the last couple of years. Besides i heard her brother is coming in town with the boys , .

Well Hello,My LIL' CUPCAKES . I hope youre enjoying the story so far i plan for this story to be great XD, And No i havent abadoned my other story , IM thinking about that one im changing the name of the title to I dont know when it comes to zayn malik, yeah , i think that would be a better title and im gonna make some edits to that story i will be plotting for that one and in a months time i will upload , like 5 chapters or more for that one but now on the mean time i will uploading weekly for this book but how fast or when i upload is all on you guys Comment & VOTE  I Just Need 5votes And 5comments and ill upload the next chap , thank you my lil cupcakes oh and i wish a happy birthday to the boy that has stole my heart the MR.ZAYN MALIK HIMSELF THE BIG 2O <3 , Till Next Time CUPCAKES <3