Car Ride, Another Text , Confessions

Hello Cupcakes Been Awhile Since Ive Uploaded In All Honesty Im Just writing crap, Yes But crap that i love , even if it may suck here and there im going to upload more often if i knew some people were actually reading so Silent Reader, Viewers , And Lovelies I Need all of your feedback , if you could comment and tell me what you think so far that Would Be ABSOULUTELY AmaZAYN . ( See What I Did There Lol )

NOW I KNOW YOU DONT WANT THIS BULL CRAP SO LETS GET 2 THE POINT HERES UR CHAPPIE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gemma's P.O.V

Harry's  back in town great , but i know i come off as a slut , but if you really knew the real me before steve (aka stepdad) and before harry leaving before my mum became defenseless before my sister wouldnt get a beating for saying a word , when we had our dad when we could feel safe , Before He Raped Me Before He Cut Me Before He Turned me into a freak then you would know i WAS A Sweet , caring , carefree , funny Big sister one whos was loyal and protective one who was a party girl, but one who wasnt afraid to be her one who could do anything , One Who Had A PERFECT Life , Instead of living with that asshole , I WISH HE WAS DEAD FOR GODS SAKE, He ruined me the real me .

But Nothing works out in the long run .

I was out with carter the first time in years were i felt happy, were i wasnt scared , of what waited for me the other night , Me and Munira Wouldve Left Along time ago but he threatened me with killing mum he threatend her with Me ,  WE JUST COULDNT LEAVE OUR MUM EVEN IF IT MEANT DYING ,.

I wish harry and Dad Never Left , I Honestly Do, Steve was scared of harry, he knew harry might be skinny but HE WAS Strong, he'd never touch a hair if harry was around or The Crew .

so were at this party carter goes off to do the 'DIRTY ' With some random girl.

Oh Well I Decide to call a cab home just then i get a text.

From:CurlyHazza

To:GemmyGem

Hey sis , where are you im at maddie's Place with mo and the crew and boys , Are You Safe ? WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU? TEXT ME A.S.A.P , Mo told me you were at some party do u need a ride?

To:CurlyHazza

From:GemmyGem

Im Fine , Ive Heard Ur Back IN town , Thats great and actually I Do Need A Ride , Can U come about now bring Mo With You AND 2OTHER BOYS .

To ; GemmyGem

Alright Sis See You Soon, But why do i neeed 2 other boys oh well, Me, Zayn , Mo, and Louis are on are way kaaaay ? Be Safe Until I get there Please.

To:CurlyHazza

From:GemmyGem

Long , story you'll find out latez Gtg Just Hurrry Ur Arse's Up !

Harry's P.O.V

Gemma IS okay thats a big time relieve now time to go and get her i guess , Wonder  why she asked me to bring two other lads , Oh Well Im Going to visit Mum and Steve Tommarow , I Hope He's Treated Them Well While I Was Gone , Ill ask them later how lifes been and ill get mo to forgive me gemma is easy going and open so she knows ive tried contatcing for years now but Mo Was Always Like me and dad , Stubborn to the core , And can hold grudges , but past all that a really bright smart beautiful girl. Who i would die for , She MY LIL SIS AND MY ONLY LIL SIS , I just wish she could see that . Were Only 5 mins away from gemma so ill make a pact with her.

Mo P.o.v

Errm, Im trying to forgive harry i honestly am but its not as easy as it seem this isnt some everythings perfect life , its Been Hard enough Talking to him , you expect me to forgive him , DONT ME WRONG i love harry , i do even doe i seem to come off as i hate him and say i hate him thats only cause im afraid if I get used to him being around again him being my Once To die for brother , and he just ends up leaving again with no contact i dont think i could live with that and that damage would be unfixable , But were on our way to pick up gemma , But In the meantime I MIGHT FALL FOR A CERTAIN Tanned, JetBlack Haired Boy Who Has The Most beautiful dark brown eyes you could imagine and his Quiff suits him better than any other boy ive seen. Just then I Get A Text.

From: Uncle Jim

How Have You Been Doing Hoe, I told you to come back A.S.A.P Didnt I Seems Like ur Brother is back ahaha dont worry it'll only be ahh lil while longer till he leaves again and we he does u might not ever see sunlight again, im going to send you to the hell you came out of. Thought You would escape me i dont think so Slut , I'll See You Tonight (; , Uu Can run but you cant hide.

Harry saw my jawline  tightened and the tears threatend to spill out of my eyes he also heard the beep meaning i got a text Zayn Notices these actions To , Babe Are You Okay , Zayn Asks.

         I  didnt know how to respond , So I Just Do The only thing i can do I Bit My Lip And Close My eyes and i leave zayn unanswered , While Louis and harry try to guess whats wrong Harry asks to see my phone i shake my head TO Say No, But Just Then we reach Gemma And She Hops IN the car , she knows somethings off she snatches my phone while harry and her read the text while zayn and louis look at me Bewildred , The anger in harrys eyes the Sorrow on his face the way his fist tightened , the way He Looked Into My eyes in a signal to promise me this wasnt going to happen, His voice was croaky as he said , Mo Im so sorry for leaving, Im Never leaving uu again im the worst brother ever for putting you throught this hell this all explains why mom called and said what she said this all explain why someone wanted me to Keep No Contact With Any of you im so sorry I Hurt all of youand he gave in and let the tears Fall. Harry , I Forgive u , now that i know you tried keeping contact and nobody knew now that i know it wasnt your fault harry its isnt ur fault we wanted you to live ur dream nobody knew things would turn out this way this Time I Say Letting tears fall out of my eyes , Even Though Harry He Did somethin to me everyday Gemma Got It Way Worse I Finish.,

Gemma Crys Into Louis chest while zayn soothes me and Harry Just Bites His Lip and doesnt say a word , But at the same time zayn and Louis Are Utterly Lost I SHow them the texts and say il explain later even though they got the message Loud and clear they just looked Sorry , while we drove to maddie's Flat.

Zayn's P.o.v

That Bastard, How dare he lay a finger on her , i just felt sorry So I Held Her Hand Then I did something ive been dying to do .........................................................................................

CLIFFHANGER AHA , IM EVIL IK Lol, Uu Love Me Doe (;