Chapter 2

Hello, My Lil' Cupcakeeees How Are Yall Doing? well i dont think ill be able to upload  s often so sorry to anyone whos reading , but my birthday is in 2days that would be the 15th of january im so exiceted well enough stalling , hope your liking the book so far Well Here's Ur Chapter.

CHAPTER 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munira's P.O.V

As I Open The door to maddie's house im meeted by her and paige i guess it'll be a sleepover gemma and my mom go up to the guest room my mom and maddie's mom are friends so they chat up and decide to go out for some tea while gemma is actually best friends with maddie's older brother carter so they go out to some college party im guessing while the house is left to me paige , and maddie, well we get ready for jason's birthday jason is turning 3 , he was quite the cutie for a 2yr old but now i guess a 3yr old anyways i get dressed do my make up to hide my bruise i put on purple eyeliner , light natural black and white eye shadow , a cute crop top that says love me for me and some black skinny jeans that have gray fades in them and my gray and red converse to match my top, im all ready to go i stick my iphone5 in my back pocket and i wait on paige and maddie while i wait i head down to the kitchen and grab a coke , cause we were eating chinease at jason's birthday so i saved my lil appetite for that and only grabbed a beverage.

Paige's P.O.V

Wow, As I walked down stairs i saw munira she was beautiful i dont know why she doesnt see it but he is i can see how all the boys from the crew look at her but she never notices and i mean the girl dresses to impress , she certainly doesnt go for the slut look or the im innocent one either , she balances it all out nice , she was always confident while i was kinda shy and quiet i heard her brother and the boys from one direction were coming to town tommaroe , i have a itsy bitsy crush on her brother's friend liam i always thought he was hot even when he was 14 and he auditioned . I on the other hand have a lil crush on chase too, but i know chase has aways had an eye for munira and brittany , drew was always head over heels for munira and maddie , while travis was just really into munira you could see it in his eyes he also liked maddie , Yeah but the outfit i was wearing to the party was a cute striped short dress that stopped at mid thigh with some cute ballet black and sliver sparkles flats , and a cute whita and black stripped clutch , which i had my iphone in which had a pink and black sparkly case with white stripes to match my dress , i was also wearing light pink lipgloss with light brown eyeshadow with some mascara and a lil foundation , my hair was straight and up to my shoulders with a little white and pink tripped bow clip in it.

Maddie's P.O.V

I Walk Downstairs to see munira and paige are already ready , they both look amazing as i should say , but i was really into travis i hoped he noticed me tonight i also had a crush on niall munira's brothers friend , but i know travis will never notice me seen hes abviously really into munira you can tell by the way he looks at her too bad the feelings arent mutual munira doesnt even notice that all the boys from the crew are like mad into her , Nope She always been the i dont need a boyfriend to be happy girl, she had on a crop top that said love me for me with some grey vans to match her top and some cute to die for black with grey fades skinny jeans she looked amazing especially her eyes and her was curled at the end with a lil grey head band that had sparkles on in and she looked wonderful and casual while as paige looked cute and innocent a lil funky but some elegant too she was wearing a striped dress that came mid thigh with her hair straight and looks like paige was going for the natural and girly girl look , with some cute makeup and cute flat while i was wearing a cute long sleeved shirt that was navy blue with a black sparkly mustache and a some ripped black skinny jeans with some classic black and white high tip converse heels , wiith a mustache necklace with my hair up in a high ponytail considering my hair was diped dyed which was at the end now pink blue and purple with dark brown , so i broke the silenece and said everyone ready munira just nodded while paige chirped a high pitched yes miss , she was funny i could give her that , so we drove off to the party and where ther in less then 10 while we were driving we were all loudly singing to call me maybe too bad britt couldnt get ready at my house but she said she deff be at the party.