Boys Arrive, What Goes Down , Can I trust You?

Heeeeeeey, My Lil' Cupcakes I Just Know Soon My Story Will Get Better But Anyone Whos Reading Im Having A Contest For A new character She Might Be A Mean Character Though Some Serious Drama Is Going TO Go On In the next few chapters but to anyone whos reading thank you so , much love you <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munira's P.O.V

Finally We Arrive At Maddie's Place , Sleepover Great ( Note Sarcasm ) Last Time The Boys Slept Over wasnt a good idea at all, but Y.O.L.O Right , Cassie and Brandon Are Coming in to tommarow , also i havent seen cass in forever i miss her , so much man shes the only one who really really knew me , the crew did but i mean cassie even knew why i was so afraid of falling in love .

Travis P.O.V

Who's Up For  A Good Game Of T OR D ? I ask the crew . I get a few nods and yeah why not , and munira looks like she knows what im up to and gives me a glare, guys are you sure ? munira asks everyone they all nod so who goes first i ask , drew volunteers and i say T or D ?

This Going to be quite intresting , Dare Drew Perks Up I Dare Drew To French Kiss Any Girl In This Room.

Drew's P.o.v

Aha , I think in my head this is my only shot to kiss her the girl ive wanted to be with for so long , i make my way over to munira and i look at her she knows its a dare she doesnt protest but she looks a lil suprised though as i eliminate the space between me and her i can see all the guys sending me daggers , i plot my lips on her soft strawberry lips and as the kiss depends i feel sparks in the pit of my stomach , i beg her for entrace and she lets me in as my tongue roams around in her mouth, for a good 30secs Travis says time up and pulls us apart , -.- he was just jealous as you can see so I ASK Brittany T OR D?

TRUTH SHE Perks W/ A hurt look in her eyes , Okay, Britt brat thats her nickname i call her who in this room do yuu have a crush on? She shifts her eyes and says you honestly dont know , yeah i respond sonewhat confused .

Brittany's P.OV

DID HE SERIOUSLY NOT KNOW IT WAS HIM UGHHHHHH, ITS WAS YOU MORON I SAY HARSHLY , He Looks at me and i could see the hurt in his eyes he didnt know but seeing him kiss munira killed me inside , but i knew munira didnt like him it wasnt her fault , she tryed warning us all things could get ugly.

Im Sorry Britt Brat I didnt know honest i could see everyone glaring at us , - drew responds

its okay i tell him no hard feelings

Munira's P.O.V

Shit shit shit drew was going to kiss me i knew it , ugh FML why do my best guy friends fall for me, cassie could see the tension in my eyes and i couldnt deny drew he would only be more hurt and it was just a dare that was until i saw brittany's face after we had kissed , I felt so bad but it wasnt my fault she has to know , just then my phone beeped i probablly got a text i went to go check it .

From; Unknown

Hey , little slut i just wanted to tell you its me yep your uncle jim im back in town , and now as i see youre Looking hotter than ever , and you have developed a chest , were going to have some fun when i get back yeah im outta jail btw this time no one can stop me ahaha im at ur stepdad's house right now you better get your ass back Now ! or else when i get you , you might not see another day (;