Chapter 13 - Battle aftermath 1

"Oh my-" Mitsuri was in shock, as all the hashiras. Tanjiro and Tomioka didn't care though, they were focused on the kiss they were sharing. Tomioka soon deepened the kiss even more, now tongue kissing Tanjiro. Tomioka finally pulled away, panting lightly. Tanjiro on the other hand were panting heavily. Tomioka held Tanjiro's face close to his, smiling slightly as Tanjiro had a wide smile on his face (like the picture).

"HE CAN SMILE?" Mitsuri exclaimed with a gasp, making Tomioka glare at her and lose his smile.

"Noo, smileeee!" Tanjiro whined. Tomioka turned around again and smiled at Tanjiro - of course.

"Cute.." Tomioka mumbled. Tanjiro giggled making Tomioka aware he heard him.

"OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE SO CUTEEEEE!!" Mitsuri yelled, literally jumping up and down in excitment. Simply said, she was fangirling.

"No, they're not." Shinobu spat with contemptment.

"Why not?" Mitsuri asked. Shinobu had already grabbed the two boys attention, and everyone else's too.

"Because- Because- Because- Because Tomioka is supposed to be mine!" Shinobu yelled, her usual smile gone and replaced with a raging expression. (I WAS SO TEMPTED TO DO WHEN CELESTIA JUST WENT LIKE 'BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE')

"Back off, bitch." Tanjiro hissed. (Sorry for all Shinobu kinnies out there, just had to make her the villain :] )

"I'm not a bitch! You are!"

"Hah! I can kill you in a second!"

"Oh yeah? Come at me, then!" Tanjiro hissed and stood up, preparing for a battle. Just as he jumped, aiming for Shinobu's head, Douma stopped him in the air.

"Ah ah, no attacking. You need rest." Tanjiro hissed at Douma's statement.

"You don't want me to freeze you, do you?" Tanjiro's eyes widened slightly and he shook his head quickly. Douma could feel the panic emitting from Tanjiro's body and decided to try comfort him.

"Hey hey, It's okay, I won't hurt you." Douma motioned for Tomioka to come over.

"Darling, come here.." Tomioka whispered, getting a quite scared Tanjiro thrown a thim.

"We're not done yet, Demon!"

"Which one of us?" Douma smirked.

"Both."

"Shinobu, cut it out! Let them be happy! If you really love Tomioka, let him be happy!" Mitsuri wasn't cheerful ( s i m p i n g ) as usual. She were mad.