Chapter 14 - Battle aftermath part 2

The others looked at Mitsuri quite shocked.

"Mitsuri, calm down." Obanai walked forward and put his hands on her shoulders.

"But Shinobu is ruining their relationshop!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

"We have that situation under control, and Tanjiro has calmed down now." Tomioka said, standing up with Tanjiro. Tanjiro seemed angry and at the same time sad.

"Shinobu, accept it. Back off." Tanjiro hissed.

"Onii-chan?" Nezuko had waken up and looked confused. Tanjiro looked back and smiled at her, dodging a quick hit as he did.

"Don't worry. You're not a demon anymore." Tanjiro continued dodging small and quick hits from Shinobu. Nezuko slowly got up, looking directly at Tanjiro.

"My improved senses aren't gone, though." Nezuo caught Shinobu's arm right as she was about to hit Tanjiro.

"Maybe that's permanent, when you think about the amount of blood we got from Muzan." Tanjiro realised something at the same time Nezuko did.

"Tanjiro, Douma, you two are still demons.." Nezuko whispered, letting go of Shinobu's arm.

"Which means we still have our blood demon arts and his blood, yes."

"I don't think that's dangerous, right?"

"Douma, we have to eat humans. That's the problem."

"Oooh, yeah, true.

"So how do we solve that?" Tanjiro looked over to the hashiras, waiting for ideas.

"Can you eat animals?"

"No."

"Well shit. Is blood enough for you?"

"For me, yes. Not for Douma though."

"When did I ever say that?"

"Muzan."

"Oh. Makes sense."

"Well, we just gotta solve Douma's problem and were good to go.

"Or, we kill him."

"Don't be silly."

"I'm not being silly!"

"Yes, you are."

"Whatever."

"There must be a way.." Tanjiro mumbled.

I'M SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE- I have like zero motivation and I'm running out of ideas- Please give me ideas :')