Extended Ending

She hummed a tune to herself, carrying a clothes basket half full of clothes. She made her way to the laundry room while dusting some of the areas along the way. She then placed the clothes into the washing machine.

Arms wrapping around her waist, "you don't have to clean, love." Slender spoke softly.

She only smiled, "it's no problem really. You just relax for today."

His embrace tightened softly, "but Maya," he kissed her shoulder, "you've done so much since I let you stay here."

Maya turned around and kissed his lips, "well I am your wife and you have important things to worry about. So I don't mind taking care of the house." Maya turned back to the washing machine to put the laundry soap in.

"Yeah, but I have a spare moment for my wife."

She shut the machine door before starting the washer, "is that so?"

He planted kisses on her neck, "of course." He murmurs between the kisses, making her moan lightly. His fingers glided up her bare thigh, slowly making their way up the edge of her dress.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

They both sighed, as he fixed her dress as Sally approached the door, "have you seen Charlie? I've looked everywhere and can't find him!"

Maya stepped over to her and crouched down to her height, "relax. Where was the last place you had him?"

Sally thought for a moment ,"I did see him at the tea party I hosted...then built a fort."

Maya laughed, "he's either at the table or in your fort."

Sally's eyes lit up, "okay, I'll check. Thanks mommy." The child ran down the hall as she stood up straight.

Slender pulled her back to him as she giggled, asking, "where were we?"

"I found him!" They heard Sally down the hall, sighing at the child.

Slender had Maya's body pressed against his, kissing her deeply.

"I hate to interrupt!"

They pulled away from each other, looking over at Slender's younger brother, "we need to go now." Trender stated, glancing at his sister-in-law, "and you look fabulous as always Maya." He added.

Maya just gave him a smile, "thanks Trender." Though he quickly left down the hall. Maya looked up at Slender who had his tendrils out ready to strike him. Maya rolled her eyes as she finished folding the last bit of clothes before leaving the room with the basket.

Slender just watches her as she knocks on each room to deliver every piece of clothing to each Pasta.

Once she discarded the basket into the laundry room, she began cleaning everything and every room.

"Mom, have you seen my scalpel anywhere?" She heard Eyeless Jack behind her. She thought about it for a moment, "check in your dresser drawers." She responded as she finished cleaning Sally's bed before leaving the room.

"found it! Thanks!" Jack yells from his room making Slender chuckle.

Toby ran past her with Masky and Hoodie chasing him down the hallway.

"Boys! Take it outside!"

They came to a halt "yes, ma'am." All three walked back downstairs and out the door.

"I told you that I didn't take it!" Lui shouted

"Yes, you did. Now give me it back!"

Maya groaned, making her way downstairs towards the kitchen. Lui and Jeff were across the table from each other shouting back and forth, "hey!" they looked at her, "what is going on?" she asked sternly.