10

Warning: before you continue there will be a lemon in this so do be warned! That and I suck at lemons as well..so there's your warning.

I sat there at my desk, writing on a piece of paper that came from one of my files. I was busy, lost in my thoughts. One of the Pasta's screwed up a killing spree by letting the victim get away, most of them here were working my nerves, and...

"Slender."

I looked up from my paper; nothing but beauty was all I saw. The stress went away when I saw her face, "hey Maya."

Her dark red lips curved into a smile, "have you been in here all day?" She questioned. I sighed and nodded in response, leaning back in my chair. Maya walked around my desk standing next to me, "how come?" She sat on my desk.

I looked over at her, "for peace and quiet. I kept them busy long enough. How was work?"

She sighed, "my feet are killing me. I had to be the waiter for today because someone got sick."

Since we met she worked at that bar. She wanted the money and somewhere to be when I wasn't around.

I reached over and grabbed her foot to take off her black heel as she continued, "other than that, it was good."

I took off the other heel, "that's good love." I began massaging one foot with my hands and the other with my two tendrils. Her skin was smooth and soft; I slowly looked up at her body, admiring every curve that her strapless red dress showed, the tattoos that were on her right thigh, and on her left shoulder, and everything else she had.

Her eyes were closed as she sighed in relief, "thank you." She said her eyes opened looking at me with her ice blue eyes.

"Anything for you." I let go of her feet.

She leaned forward and kissed me where my lips should be. The silence and my wife was all I wanted right now. I tore my lips apart as the black blood dripped down my chin. Maya reached into the top drawer and handed me a cloth as I wiped off the blood quickly before I kissed her again. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

I have known this woman for five years and we've been married for four years. She was too good to me, too good for me. Though the thought of why she was still with me does cross my mind, however, I never questioned her. I think she knows what she does to me, but sometimes I think she doesn't realize it.

I pulled away from her slowly for air. I wanted her right now, but I don't know if she's ready. I wouldn't do anything to harm her in any way if possible. I pressed my lips against hers again, glided my tongue across her lips for entrance. She parted her lips and I slid my tongue in as we both moaned a little; she tasted so good.
I got up from my seat, not breaking the kiss, and pushed slightly down where she was laying on the desk; tasting every part of her mouth.

"Slender..." She said between the kiss; I hummed in response, not stopping. "Someone's...at the door."

I pulled away and heard knocking. I growled slightly and pried myself from her. She sat up and sighed as well.

"Enter!"

~ Maya ~

I heard the door open; I looked over my shoulder and saw Jeff. "What do you want, child?!" Slender commanded more than asked.

"Tch, I'm heading out"

"You better get the victim from yesterday that you let get away!"

He scoffed, "are you still mad about that?"