TWO

This disgusting excuse of a man, pleading for me to spare his life

This disgusting excuse of a man, pleading for me to spare his life. Absolutely pathetic.

A coward, he was. Lied in hopes of getting away with it. But rather lied to endure death.

You've come face to face with the devil.

Had he not done what he did, he wouldn't be here. Pleading. Begging.

It was my time to be merciless towards him. He did not deserve my forgiveness.

"I promise you, if you do not own up right this second I will chop off all your fingers at once, and let you bleed a slow and painful death." I hissed quietly, but slowly raising my voice as my anger consumed me.

"I wasn't the spy! I promise you, Alec!" He begged, wiggling in his chair as he tried to free himself from the ropes around his wrists and ankles.

"You don't have the right to address me by my name. And wrong answer." I responded angrily, grabbing the knife that was on the table near me and held the blade against his cheeks, slicing it open, just slightly.

I wanted him to feel the pain.

I smirked as he screamed in pain, clenching his fists from behind. I brought out the table and put it in front of him, placing his hands on it and asked one of my men to hold him still.

"This is for fucking lying to your underboss." I stated, as I held the knife up in the air before bringing it down, chopping his entire hand off.

No fucking remorse.

His screams were so intense that it must of rattled the entire warehouse. His skin was as white as snow. I threw the bloody knife on the floor and stormed out of the basement with my fists curled into tight balls at my sides, refusing to look at the blood on my hands even though this was pure routine for me.

"Clear the body and leave no trace of it. I'm done for the day." I spoke to security, washing my bloody hands in the basin in the hallway before leaving the warehouse.

I ran a firm hand down my unshaven face. It had been too long of a day and my stress levels had sky rocketed through the roof. Why did dad want me to lead this mafia? I was not interested. But I had too, Cora didn't want to—nor did dad allow her to, and Leonardo was too young, I preferred him to follow his dreams rather than having to stand by killing people.

Being the oldest and heir in the mafia world was tough. I didn't regret being apart of this, it was just that leading would take a lot of responsibility. But it wasn't like I would be having a family of my own in the future so it should be fine.

At this stage of my life, my time and energy was being put into the mafia, aiming to reach top one in the assassins rank and spreading my name across the globe. 85% of the world knew who I was but not what exactly I did for a living behind closed doors, away from the public's eyes.