THREE

⚠️TW⚠️

⚠️TW⚠️

I woke up to the sound of laughter coming from downstairs so I decided to get out of bed and go down to tell whoever it was laughing to shut up because it was only 11:20am. It was too early to be awake.

I stormed into the kitchen to find Jayden with another girl, different to the one's he usually brought home. They were sitting on the kitchen island having a good ol' chat about God knows what.

"What the fuck.." I muttered loud enough for both of them to hear my annoyance this early in the morning.

"Ohh, you're finally awake." Jayden teased, snickering. "Took you long enough, it's almost midday."

Yes. Well it was kind of my day off. I deserved a little me-time and also a little sleep-time.

The girl was laughing along with him while I just stood there looking like I had just woken up from the dead.

"Wow, this is a surprise. He doesn't usually bring girls down after he fucks them, you must be special." I joked, tying my hair up in a messy bun. "I didn't catch your name."

She rubbed her arm before answering. "Uh—it's Nora." I gave her a thumbs up and turned to leave.

I couldn't be bothered for any of this today.

I went back upstairs to change into activewear to go to the warehouse. I hadn't heard nor seen dad since last night, so I assumed he was at the warehouse. As usual.

It was my day off, I should've just stayed home but my stubborn-ass brain wanted to rebel...again, especially after last nights fuck up.

After I did my hair, I received a message from no other then Rebecca. She told me to hurry up because her dad was also there, watching over her training.

Her father, Pablo, was the right hand man to my father so where ever dad was, Pablo was usually there too, except for last night's mission. Not sure why though.

I quickly walked to my car and drove off to the warehouse. I knew Rebecca was strong enough to not let her father inside her head but sometimes it became a little too much for her.

Once I arrived at the warehouse I ran inside to the underground gym to find Rebecca practicing more on her hand-to-hand combat.

"Fix your posture!"

"Harder punches."

"Harder kicks."

"You're becoming weaker, my daughter."

Pablo would not stop calling out her 'mistakes'.

Just by the look on Rebecca's face I could easily tell that she was pissed and ready to kill someone. She gave her opponent one final and hard kick before storming off the mat to get water.