Pin x Leafy

"Okay besties, now that we have accepted Leafy into our team officially, we should have a sleepover to celebrate!" Pin announced.

"Besties? What's gotten into you..." Cake asked, suspicious.

"Come on, we need to learn to accept Leafy into our team! All the things she did were in the past, so have them stay in the past!" Pin says while doing this chopping motion with her hands.

"Pin's right, you know." I heard Coiny say over my shoulder.

"I don't know Pin... This may cause more harm than good..." I said, embarrassed that Pin would actually do this kind of thing for me.

"It will be fine, trust me! Think of it as a team bonding experience!"

Later....

We asked Four for a house for us to all sleep in. It took some convincing, but we eventually got him to make one!

"HUZZAH!" Eggy shouted as she burst open the door.

The house was a two story house, the first floor having a kitchen and living, while the second had a bathroom and eight bedrooms.

"Wow, this looks amazing!" I said in awe.

"Yep! I actually designed this myself! Four was just the one to build it!" Pin replied.

"Anyway, during a sleepover, there are sleepover games! Come on guys! Let's go play!"

After Pin said that, she basically just dragged everyone upstairs to play.

"So, anyone up for truth or dare?"

Later....

"Oh, it looks like it's just about time for bed!" I heard Firey say.

"Really?!" Coiny screamed. "Oh um, ahem, Pin, do you want to share a bed with me?" Coiny looked over to her, trying to looks cool.

"Hmmm, nah, it's a bit weird having a girl and a boy sharing a bed together, don't you think?" Pin replied, oblivious.

Coiny looked at her with an annoyed expression but then just sighed as he sort of forcefully grabbed and pulled Firey with him into another bedroom.

Cake and Clock went into a room together, though Cake wasn't too happy about it not being a Loser, while Eggy and Needle shared a room.

Me a Pin sat on my bed, staring at the wall.

"So, who's going to be sleeping on the floor?" I asked.

"Sleeping on the floor? No no no, I think this bed has enough room for the both of us!" She held her hands out, showing off the bed.

"Really? It seems a little small... Plus, I don't really mind sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag..."

She stared at me, dumbfounded.

"Is it really that big of a deal? We're not gay, or anything, r-right?" Her eyes widened as she seemed to realize what she just said.

"Um, come on.... Let's just go to sleep."

We both crawled into the bed, with me sleeping on the left side while Pin slept on the right side.

Apparently it was a very cold night, so I tried snuggling into the bedsheets a little more, but it didn't work, so I ended up shuffling more and more into the bed until I realized my body was pressed up against Pin's.

I panicked a bit but saw that Pin was still sleeping and let out a sigh of relief.

Phew, that would've been disastrous if Pin found out...

I shuffled around even more and realized just how warm Pin's body was so I pressed myself against her even more and also sort of hugged her a little.

Gosh this is so gay... I thought to myself while trying to find a good comfortable position to sleep in.

I eventually did and gently started falling asleep.

I really hope Pin doesn't find out about me being lesbian....