The Princess and the Boy

There is a few rare disorders that some if not many people around the world has.

Komyushou, it is said that people with this condition, it has brought many difficulties communicating or simply just talk whenever they are alone or around people.

In everyone's eyes and limited knowledge to these kinds of conditions, specifically this one, they are to believe that these kinds of people are not very approachable and that they really aren't friendly.

In reality... They just want to have friends.

Lots and lots of friends.

...

It was the first day of school, the sun shined brightly upon the walking students and busy workers of the morning.

Clouds soared through the sky as the friendly and civil atmosphere down on the ground were in order. The screams of small children chasing each other down the road with businessmen on the street advertising and promoting their products, it was obvious that the streets were packed with many variety of girls, boys, students, workers, elderly, and more.

And with everyone in the streets of Japan, they could be seen focusing on one individual walking on the pavement.

There they see a girl walking tall with a decent height of a hundred and sixty-nine centimeters. Her almond eyes were calm as it nearly blends in lightly with her pupils, her fair skin and flowing black hair.

It grabbed everyone's attention that stood in a thirty meter radius, her school uniform acted like the red cherry on top of a delightful hot fudge sundae.

She was the perfect girl anyone could ever ask. It would be a massive disgrace to approach the girl without asking for her consent.

And though with this girl looking as if she was a princess, there was a great secret that she held to herself from the public.

And that secret is that she can't communicate well.

...Today was a fine day as the girl continues to walk around with awed eyes beaming at her. She stops right behind a curb as a red hand tells her to stop.

She waits patiently, her bag in her hands as the wind blows gently by her.

It felt peaceful, everyone was admiring the girl wearing her Itan Private High School uniform that showed off a dark blue jacket with a red and black striped skirt and bow with a white collared shirt and black pants to match her outfit.

The uniform was very comfortable and luxurious for such a prestigious school, she continues to wait for the all go signal when a boy stood next to her.

The same intention in crossing the street, she glances at the boy that was only three centimeters taller than her.

He had on such nice s/c skin, his h/c hair was very soft as it dances with the wind while wearing the same school uniform she wore.

Only it was a pair of black pants with a red and black striped tie and had no skirt, his white undershirt was visible from his wrist to his neck as he was thinking to himself, his eyes shut closed.

The girl couldn't help but stare at such face, yet looking as if he was a prince from a book, she couldn't see the look in his eyes.

And as if on cue, the boy felt the stares of everyone around him, it wasn't pretty but he was focused on one specific pair of eyes.

It was next to him, he opens them and stares down at culprit.

That's when disaster hits in their heads.

His eyes meets her's and her's met his, but the girl had a discomfort look on her face when she sees the intimidating shape of his e/c orbs.

But with the boy, his face was in awe.

Such beauty standing next to him as they both turned forward, they looked like they were back in to their normal selves, but...

Wow... Such a beautiful girl...

His eyes were scary!

With their thoughts racing in their heads, the street lights changes finally and the red hand in front of them turns into a white light of a figure walking.

They step forward and drop down from the curb, walking side by side as different mixtures of amazed and jealous stares beamed at the two. They were trying their best not to meet each other's gaze, a slight tint of red could be seen on their faces.

The girl kept her eyes forward, the presence of the boy she met her gaze was still next to her, her eyes widening from nervousness as the boy was easily letting his eyes focus in front of him. The brunette girl, shaken with each step she takes was starting to stiffen up, a boy with menacing eyes was next to her as many possibilities of his intentions were high. Her face gets red at the thought of what kind of student he was, she makes a grand mistake.

Trip...

Her shoe scrapes the corner of the pavement curb as the momentum tripped her forward as she was falling forward. Cat ears perked up as her eyes widens, figuring out what she had done and was facing the consequences for her actions.

...Pat...

A pair of hands catches her under her shoulders, the boy with menacing eyes as he managed to catch a whiff of her morning perfume, ready to faint from such smell but focuses on his objective. He helps her up to her feet and tilts his head to the girl, seeing she was in scraped physically but made sure she was really okay.

"Are you alright? You almost took on a brutal fall..."

A voice that soothes the girl shockingly. For a boy with really sinister eyes, he showed a soft side she didn't expect as she nods shyly. "That's good..."

Then a smile. It blew her away at how different he was from his looks than on the inside of him. Her cheeks grew pink as she tried to maintain eye contact with him. 

"Th... Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-"

She stutters shyly and quickly, concerning the h/c as he was trying to figure out what she was going to say.

But it ends quickly when he takes a good look of his surroundings in the streets of Japan. Red eyes and death glares pierced into the boy's soul, loud murmurs snuck into his ears as the boy could only shake his head and wave to the girl.

"Stay safe..." he said before walking off ahead of the girl, leaving her in a flustered state. The gazes around them turns into soft and admiring ones as the brunette could only hold her chest in reaction, thinking about what the boy had done earlier.

Ba-Thump... Ba-Thump...

Her heart beats against her chest, beating louder than she expected as she looks up in front of the path where the boy walked and sees him turn the corner down the street.

She lets out a soft sigh and begins walking once again, following the same path that the boy took where it would lead her to her school to start the first day of classes and introductions.