Bad at Communicating

The school's bell rang at last, a sign of a day of classes has come to an end.

Students from every class available and occupied were hurriedly leaving their seats and heading towards the exits of their classrooms and heading straight towards the exits where the sun beamed brightly or towards their clubs to perform some activities they planned for today.

Among the wave of students in one specific class, we see the two protagonists still in their seats. Each one were packing their books and their unique supplies into their brown school briefcases.

Though it seemed that they were just mere classmates that they would rely on throughout the school year, one had a simple thought in mind. A concern as he turns to his mate to his right, watching her pack away as her black bangs bounced so elegantly from any small moves she made.

She is really pretty...

The boy, Y/n caught himself staring at the girl. With such a beautiful white face, some almond dark purple eyes, and such small yet plump lips, there's no way any boy, anyone could not fall for her.

He continues to stare with such affectionate intent before he shakes himself from the love thoughts and tapped lightly on the princess's shoulder.

"Hey, Komi?"

Instantly, the girl winced stiff, slowly turning towards the boy with her eyes wide and managed to meet her gaze with his. "I wanted to ask why you ran away all of a sudden..." he gently asked.

Squeak!

Komi stands up straight up from her desk, she faces her body towards the boy and starts stuttering intensely.

"I... I..."

Y/n was remarked at the quick stutters she gave him, wanting to figure out why she was saying "I" so many times.

A few seconds has passed as Komi continued to struggle to get past the first word she gave him. The more the h/c listened, the more he was getting worried. He has never met anyone that was this anxious or shook this nervously when taking to someone. By now, the girl should've gotten used to his stereotypical "bad boy" looks from his eyes, he made another bold assumption that might spark up something special between the two.

"Komi?"

The girl stops talking, pink was the theme on her face as she had a look of humiliation from not able to talk a full sentence for him.

Then, "Are you not good at talking?"

How did he knew? That she had trouble with talking to others in just a snap?

Shyly and still red, she nods slightly. Her eyes were gazing down at the wooden flooring inside the class and awaited for what kind of insult or teasing that the boy might pull off.

After all, she is deemed as the class's princess. Countless of possibilities could happen with the two as she could be blackmailed. Or bullied for having such a condition she lived with most of her life. Or what if...

What if...

"...Maybe..."

What if he isn't such a bad guy?

"You can use the chalkboard..." the boy points over at the messy board that was presented in the back, closer to where the two sat.

Komi's eyes was wide, she glanced at the green board that hung in the back and then back at Y/n who smiles softly and motions her to write.

A great idea she might think as she jogs over to the large hard piece that stretched across the wall and grabbed one of the chalk from the boxes and stared firmly at the board again.