Coffee

Another day, another friend to find in the school.

That was Y/n's mentality for now as the boy was searching through the occupied hallway of a school. Classes were already finished and before he was ready to leave, he'd figured that he might wanna get another chance at gaining Komi a new friend.

Easier said than done if you're eyes weren't sanpakus as the h/c had his head hung low. "Why is everyone still scared of me?" He would whisper softly with his feet dragging carelessly on the floor.

The soft breaths of frustration would escape through his nose as the classroom he learned in was in his sight and out comes a student. A friend of his as she wore black hair and such a stunning face and figure, where was Komi going?

"Hey, Komi..." he would smile softly and be met with a quick stare before her eyes soften a bit and quicken her pace past the boy.

It threw the boy off, Where's Komi walking off too? And why was she so nervous?

He didn't know if it was just him or not as it might have been something she must attend to right now as he enters the classroom and find a few students still hanging out in the room, including a snow white haired girl. "Hey, Najimi..."

"What's up, Y/n?" Najimi would answer cheerfully as he slowly make his way to the girl or boy in the room and stand next to her who sat on his seat. "Say, do you know where's Komi heading off to? She was in such a hurry when I tried to say hello..."

"Komi?"

A finger scratches near her cheek until she remembered why Komi was hurrying out of the school premises. "I told her to grab me a coffee..." she states proudly as Y/n shook his head in disbelief but smiles softly.

"Already taking advantage of the friendship, are we?" He chuckles softly but Najimi was quick to retaliate.

"No! This is a test for her! I told her to get me a medium nonfat milk pistachio deep mocha dip cream Frappuccino with chocolate sauce... and gobs of whip cream. And if she doesn't get the order right, we cannot be friends anymore."

Sounds understandable in Y/n's end, Najimi trying to help with Komi's confidence as the boy nods softly. "Ah, I see... Hopefully she..."

"..."

"...Wait..."

A cloud of realization soon settles in as his sanpaku eyes were not replaced with suspicion and perhaps a hint of exasperation.

"What was that, Najimi?"

"What?"

"That! What you just said!"

"About having her order me a medium nonfat milk-?"

Thwack!

"No, you idiot! The last part!"

Najimi rubs the back of her head as her puppy eyes emits from Y/n's harsh treatment but she remembers what she said before.

"Oh! It was that me and Komi will no longer be friends if she got my order wrong?"

"...Oh my fucking god..." Y/n groans softly, his hands gripped the edge of his desk and was on the verge to flipping it on it's side.

"...You're such a dumbass, Najimi..." he would sigh once more but Najimi still had the confident look on her face. "What? This is so she can improve on her people's skills!"

"What if she gets the order wrong? What are you gonna do after that?"

"I'm just gonna tell her I was just kidding!"