Coffee [Part Two]

Komi was sitting in her seat, another day of learning has come to an end on her first week of school.

This beautiful girl was packing her things up along with her classmates and a friend that sat next to her, a h/c who's frightening eyes were enough to kill if this boy ever wanted to try.

Yet, he was her friend. Her first friend in her life as her small gaze were fixated at him as he was putting away the textbook into his book bag.

There was one thing on her mind, or a couple as of now. One was whether or not black cats were bad luck, two was if Y/n was interested in going somewhere she wanted to go to, and three was about Y/n's comforting words from yesterday's incident.

She was especially focused on that last part, remembering what Najimi had told her before and nearly breaking down when the barista gave her the wrong order.

I'm here... I'm here...

You can cry as much as you need to...

I'm not gonna leave you

Those words nearly took her, being assured that he wasn't leaving her even when his best friend "confirmed" that Y/n was the one that tested her courage and order her a specific drink that wasn't on the menu. She and Y/n figured out it was just a plan to get her to talk which failed miserably.

Komi finally shakes her thoughts away softly, her black silky hair swayed with her head movement as she turns to her table neighbor once more and tugged on his sleeve.

He turns around and smiles softly when he finds the beautiful brunette next to him. "You needed something?" He asked in a soft tone before witnessing her writing something down in her notebook and presenting it to him.

"...Coffee?"

Y/n glances up at the girl and could read that her eyes were being serious.

"You sure you wanna grab some coffee?"

She nods quietly as Y/n he does so back and slung his book bag on his shoulder. "Okay... I'll go invite Najimi if she wants-"

"Yeah, I could go for some coffee!"

"Holy shit!" Y/n almost falls from his chair after a loud voice shouts into his ear. He grasps his chest while confirming that his heart was still beating inside him. "Don't sneak up on me like that..."

"Sorry... I overheard you guys talking about coffee~..." Najimi giggles lightly as Y/n soon got up from his seat which Najimi took initiative and hugged his arm. "Now... Shall we, Y/n?~" she would ask in a seductive voice that made Y/n cringe.

"...Yeah... Let us..." he then slipped away from Najimi's grip and turn to Komi, motioning her that him and Najimi was leaving right now. She gets the memo before quickly grabbing her bag and starts running out the door.

The two were baffled at her excitement but followed rapidly behind her.

...

Standbakes Coffee...

One of the most, if not, the most prestigious coffee cafe in Japan for their western style coffees, pastries, and desserts. Still as popular to today, many high school students, couples, and businessmen come here to hang out or to get that extra boost in them for the day.

Ding!

The bell door from the shop cries out, a trio of high school friends enters the establishment and were met with that iconic breeze whiffing into their faces. "Yay! We're at Standbakes!" One of them would shout excitedly, a silver haired girl in everyone's eyes as she skips to the order counter and makes her selection.