Chapter 3

For the teams that did not qualify for the first three placings in the playoffs, the World Championship would have nothing to do with them. However, there will be some city-level competitions or commercial exhibition games that will be held in the break between the playoffs and the world championship. Some teams will pick up some of these events at this time to train new recruits as substitutes or to make some extra money.

With regards to LOBO, firstly, they are not short of money. And secondly, they have no new substitute recruits-the healer they just recruited this year had cancelled the contract with the club after negotiation. Since everyone is incompatible with each other, scattering was a better choice. Compared with the failure of LOBO's failed recruitment of healers, which the entire e-sports circle has been numb; the media reporters being perfunctory. AW's substitute healer's situation is much more lively after leaving the team. Almost everyone stood up and came out to criticise as if AW's failure to enter the top three this year was due to the new healer.

On the rare occasion that Wang Explosion woke up early to eat breakfast—in fact, it's actually not early anymore, it's the time when you can actually just have lunch. Wang Explosion, who woke up early and has nothing to do, booted up his terminal in order to get rid of his loneliness. Once he opens Weibo, he found that the entire page was filled with news about the season's competition. Some of the news about the matches were particularly eye-catching.

Something like "Isn't it just a 2 to 0? Even I can do it if I went up." or "What a joke: National Server passerby" related mockings. And there were even players who wrote about the origin of BEI, his classmates in FengShen High School. There is a lot of gibberish in the post, highlighting his behaviour of holding other's thighs and lying down in the competition. (T/N: Getting carried by his teammates.)

After reading the post, Wang Explosion let out a "f**k" and starts cursing: "Are these people stupid? You'd even believe this kind of remarks? And it's even about holding the thigh to lie down for the game? That's a freaking national competition brother, not the rankings!"

"What brother? What's stupid?" Yan Le Cong leaned on the stairs and yawned: "Fatty, what are you doing so early in the morning?"

"It's early? It's not early anymore. Look up at the sun outside. It has already started duty for a long time."Fatty, who was sitting in the living room unfolded the terminal virtual keyboard, typed extremely fast as his finger flew over the keyboard. while exclaiming: "On such a rare day that this fatty woke up in the morning, to think that I would find all the demons and ghosts coming out when I refresh the feed. No, I have to kill demons and ghosts to protect world peace." (T/N: Demons and ghosts as in internet trolls, keyboard warriors. Because they'll come out and bully you on the internet, and when they are exposed, they disappear like ghosts.)

Yan Le: "...Is your brain damaged?"

As a few dog barks resounded in the yard, and the team manager Lu Lusheng pushed open the door violently. He saw Wang Explosion and Yan Le at a glance, staring at him and said: "You guys got up so early? I was prepared to scream at everyone to wake up. "As Lu Lu Sheng opened the door, three big dogs squeezed in from the gap of the door and ran in.

Wang Explosion hurriedly hugged the terminal and jumped onto the sofa. His chubby body moved on the sofa with flexibility that one who did not expect from a fat man and stood on the edge of the sofa that was nearest to the door: "Ah lu, Brother Lu, Manager Lu, can you take these sinister dogs out quickly?"

"Fine, fine. Hurry and get off the sofa, I'm afraid you will squash the sofa." Lu Lusheng took the leash of the three big dogs and dragged them out the door.

In such a short time, several other team members also woke up one after another, including the captain of LOBO and the little carrot that their captain just picked up yesterday.